The HDMI20-OPTC-TX/RX220-Pro is a HDMI 2.0 compatible extender pair for video, RS-232 and Gigabit Ethernet signals, supporting uncompressed 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz 4:4:4. This extender pair is particularly recommended for rental and staging applications, 4K live events, and for future-proof operation centers. The extender can transmit
HDMI 2.0 signals with 18Gbps over one multimode fiber to a distance of up to 600 meters*.
Using the factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on the HDMI connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format conforming to the system requirements. The unit offers bi-directional and transparent RS-232 transmission and two separate Gigabit Ethernet signals over the fiber connection.
All devices can be mounted on a rack shelf or used standalone, rack ears also serve easy handling and bump protection, mounting threads on top and one of the sides to conform strict installation safety regulations.
The device features Pixel Accurate Reclocking, a Lightware technology to eliminate jitter and skew generated by low quality sources and multiple daisy-chained devices.
Galvanic isolation between source and display helps avoiding ground loops and hum effects. No delay occurs in the signal during optical conversion, the video image is transported without frame latency. This feature is crucial in 3D applications and systems where audio is processed separately.
Artikelnummer 8622-0463-01 Hersteller Lightware Lieferzeit 2-3 Tage
- Built-in Event Manager automation feature
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through and control)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
- Single Fiber Technology
- Dual output with built-in distribution amplifier
- Advanced EDID Management
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Front panel LCD menu and buttons for crosspoint control
- Multiple TCP/IP connections
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- No video compression
- Built-in universal power supply
- Directly mountable in 19" rack
- Breakout LC connector for Neutrik OpticalCON Duo unused fiber channel
- EtherCON ruggedized LAN connector
- Active fan cooling
- Front to back cooling airflow
Datenblatt d//hdmi20_optc_series_vd-eu.pdf (735.5 KB )