HPS 9000 High Definition Enterprise Decoding Appliance. One channel with HDMI, YPbPr Component, SDI, or Composite video outputs.
VBrick’s 9000 Series Decoder delivers video quality that is simply unmatched. Designed by the world’s most experienced team of encoder and decoder engineers, the 9000 Series Decoder features a robust platform derived from the latest generation of digital signal processors. Video is compressed using standards-based H.264 formats that deliver incredible video quality, even at lower bandwidths or lower resolutions.
Available in either an appliance or rack-mount blade form factor, the 9000 Series can be provisioned as a standalone decoder or paired with a 9000 Series Encoder in the same appliance. The decoder offers a wide variety of A/V outputs along with ease-of-use, and deployment flexibility.
• Purpose-built hardware with ultra-reliable embedded operating system.
• Configurable as an appliance for portability or as a blade for VBrick’s rack mount chassis.
• High-density blade form factor with chassis deployment delivers redundant power and cooling, cable management and hot swappable modules.
• Ideal for today’s large HD displays, with 1080p60 video quality.
• Sub-100 millisecond latency is 33% faster than competing products, and far faster than typical set top boxes or Internet connections.
• Flexible networking and bandwidth options allow for placement anywhere in the network.
• Integrates easily with other elements of the VBrick ecosystem, including VEMS Mystro, Distributed Media Engine and VBOSS.