The AU-11SA is an advanced solution for HDMI to HDMI repeating with Audio de-embedding. Its compatible with v1.3 HDMI specifications, a cutting edge technology which defines the transfer of deep colour (12 bit) video with a high bandwidth of up to 225Mhz. Connect to source and display (HDMI), select the required audio format & output your audio format to your amplifier.This device has advanced firmware allowing audio to be de-embedded without the need to connect the HDMI display (no sink-end required).
Administrator CYP Artikelnummer 8657-0085-01 Lieferzeit 2-10 Tage
- HDMI audio de-embedder with built in repeater
- Compliant with v1.3 HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 standards
- Supports un-compressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels and compressed digital Bitstream (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio) through HDMI input and output ports
- Output resolution follows input resolution. Video pass though, no scaling
- HDMI signal amplification and equalisation supporting HDMI cable distance of 10m either side of the device at full 1080p.
- Supports LPCM 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channel output through multichannel analogue output ports
- Supports digital Dolby 5.1/2 and LPCM 2 channels output through optical output
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports xvYCC
HDMI IN 1x
HDMI OUT 1x Audio OUT 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Stereo(L/R)] 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x LowFrequencyEffect(LFE) & Front Centre(FC)] 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x RearLeft(RL) & RearRight(RR)] 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x RearLeftCentre(RLC) & RearRightCentre(RRC)] 1x Toslink [1x Optical DTS / Dolby Digital / 2 Channel LPCM]