Only an inch-deep, the Voyager CFS (Compact Format Standalone) HDMI Transmitter offers all the performance of the larger, modular VG-TX2-MM-HDMI transmitter, but comes in a much smaller form factor that can easily be mounted behind a screen or in other small areas.
CFS-HDMI-TX2 units support the transmission of 1920x1200 uncompressed video (either HDMI w HDCP or DVI), plus audio and serial to distances of 6,600 feet over multimode fiber. While it ships with one MMF SFP standard, the transmitter features a second port that, when populated with a second SFP, introduces a variety of signal distribution options. For example, users could cascade signals to a second transmitter, or feed a second grouping of Voyager receivers (which can be daisy-chained).
Artikelnummer 8643-0171-01 Administrator Magenta Lieferzeit 2-14 Tage
- Two duplex fiber output ports
- Small form factor makes mounting easy
- Uncompressed multi-format video at 1920x1200
- Distance range of up to 13,100ft/4KM determined by receiver
- Singlemode or multimode fiber support
- Advanced EDID management and HDCP compliance
- Local video output (HDMI)
- Unit ships with one (1) multimode fiber optic SFP module
Steuerung RS-232 Reichweite < 2 km Optischer Mode Multimode Optischer Anschluss LC HDCP compliant Ja
HDMI IN 1x Audio IN 1x analog Stereo Audio
HDMI OUT 1x LWL OUT 4x
Datenblatt magenta_voyager_cfs-hdmi-tx2_vd-eu.pdf (147.6 KB )