The CM-MIDI is a low-cost compact version of the KissBox MIDI2TR transceiver, ideal for musical applications for which options like Power over Ethernet is not necessary. It provides 2 RTP-MIDI endpoints, each of them supporting up to 16 sessions in parallel.
The CM-MIDI can be used directly with Apple Macintosh computer (RTP-MIDI support is fully integrated in OS X). It can be used also on any Windows machine thanks to our free driver. The CM-MIDI appears on these machines as two independent MIDI interfaces, which can be used with any MIDI software like Sequencers, Digital Audio Workstations, SYSEX Editor/librarian, etc...
The CM-MIDI is the ideal partner of the VSTizer product range. It can be installed directly near your favorite hardware synthesizers, without the need to care about the distance between the computer and synthesizers. And of course, the CM-MIDI can be controlled directly by any other RTP-MIDI device, like a master keyboard, without involving a computer in the network path.
Artikelnummer 8675-0021-01 Administrator Kiss-Box Lieferzeit 10-14 Tage
- Ultra-compact ruggedized design (aluminium alloy), ideal for live/stage applications
- Fully compliant with RTP-MIDI open protocol
- Two RTP-MIDI endpoints (1 endpoint = 1 MIDI IN + 1 MIDI OUT)
- Appears in MIDI applications as two independent MIDI interfaces
- Plug&Play using Apple's Bonjour protocol
- "Session initiator" functionnality, for direct peer to peer application with iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod) over WiFi, without needing any USB adapter connected to the iOS machine
- Supports both peer-to-peer and computer controlled communication
- Interoperable with any other RTP-MIDI product
- Powered by USB charger
- Ready for the new MMA "HD" protocol
Steuerung IP, MIDI