Power-Saving, High Performance Ethernet Networking
In line with the energy-saving trend worldwide, PLANET delivers the new generation Green Networking Switch- FNSW-2401. The FNSW-2401 is a 24-port 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet Switch upgraded from earlier version and brings both benefits of energy saving and high performance. It is specially designed for SOHO, SMB and Workgroup users. The FNSW-2401 uses new engine that provides power saving up to 12% less energy but maintains high performance efficiently.
The FNSW-2401 incorporates advanced Green Networking technologies:
• Intelligent scales power based on cable length
The intelligent scales power is an intelligent algorithm that actively determines the appropriate power level based on cable length. When connecting to the FNSW-2401 with Ethernet cable longer than 10m, a device can obtain maximum power saving because the FNSW-2401 would automatically detect the Ethernet cable length and reduce power usage. The connected device can substantially reduce overall power consumption, which makes a significant contribution to energy saving.
The high performance throughput (filtering/forwarding rate: 14,880 packets per second in 10Mbps, 148,800pps in 100Mbps) and dynamic shared memory buffer help the FNSW-2401 boost bandwidth, eliminate unnecessary traffic, and relieve congestion on your critical server path. The FNSW-2401 is the ideal choice to alleviate bottlenecks in client / server and peer-to-peer environments in a cost effective way.
Plug and Play
The FNSW-2401provides users with high speed network connections. With its auto-negotiation capability, all the RJ-45/STP ports of the FNSW-2401 can be configured to speeds of 10/20Mbps or 100/200Mbps automatically. What's more the MDI/ MDIX auto-detection is for easy, plug and play connection, regardless of the cabling type, straight through or crossover.
Artikelnummer 8658-0102-02 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
• 24 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
• Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function
Layer 2 Features
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Ethernet standard
• Supports powerful Green Ethernet to power saving
• Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
• Handles up to 1522 bytes packet size
• Complies with IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
• Integrated address look-up engine, support 8K absolute MAC addresses
• Automatic address learning and address aging
• Support CSMA/CD protocol
• 100~240V AC, 50~60Hz, 0.3A universal Power input
• FCC, CE class A compliant
RJ45 Ports 24 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps
Datenblatt fnsw-2401_vd-eu.pdf (575.67 KB )