PLANET FT-90x Web Smart Media Converter series supports conversion between 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX network. There are SC/SFP/WDM connectors and single-mode/multi-mode media for your needs. The Ethernet signal allows two types of segments to connect easily, efficiently and inexpensively. This converter can be used as a stand-alone unit or as a slide-in module to PLANET Media Converter Chassis (MC-700, MC-1500 and MC-1500R / MC-1500R48).
Each Web Smart converter is able to manage through the Web interface. The powerful Web Smart Media Converter supports flow control, QoS, bandwidth control and ingress/egress rate control, etc. The statistics functions of the Web Smart converter help administrators to remotely analyse and count the packet flow of the current Ethernet link. Management function helps reduce the amount of valuable time that a network administrator spends detecting and locating network problems, otherwise it requires visual inspection of cabling and equipment.
The Web Smart function also includes the LLR and Loop Back Test. LLR can immediately alarm administrators the problem of the link media and provide efficient solution to monitoring the net. It provides more flexible settings for converters.
Artikelnummer 8658-0235-01 Administrator PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
One-channel media conversion between 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standard
• Auto-negotiation for 100Base-TX Half-duplex or 100Base-TX Full-duplex
• Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function on RJ-45 Port
• Compact size works with PLANET MC family Media Chassis (MC-700/1000R/1500)
• TS-1000 OAM
• Built-in IP-based Web interface for remote management
• Supports PLANET Discovery Utility for deploy management
• Layer 2 Smart Feature
- IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow-Control and Back-Pressure in Half-Duplex eliminate the loss of packets
- Supports Maximum frame size to 2Kbytes.
- Store-and-Forward mechanism
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Two levels of priority queue
- 802.1p QoS Scheme
- Bandwidth Control (Kbps) for both Ingress and Egress
- Broadcast Storm Control to optimize network bandwidth.
- Ethernet Statistics on both TP and Fiber interface
- Look Back Test Function (LBT) , Link Loss Return(LLR)
- Firmware upgrade via HTTP protocol
- SNMP Trap for alarm notification
• LED indicators for easy network diagnosing
• Reset Button at the front panel for resetting to factory default
• Choice of fiber-connector from SC, WDM, multi-mode / single-mode fiber /100Base SFP
Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps
Datenblatt ft-905a_vd-eu.pdf (761.71 KB )