Live events and broadcast markets face similar challenges when deploying video walls. Fast transmission speeds are paramount to project success, with large distances needing to be covered by vast networks of cables.
The Datapath Fx4-SDI offers the perfect solution for staging and televised video walls. Delivering four SDI outputs and the ability to loop multiple units together, even the largest, most complex video wall installations are possible. Datapath's intuitive Wall Designer software and fully features API means that whole projects can be quickly set up and easy to manage.
A choice of 3G-SDI, DisplayPort1.2 and HDMI1.4 inputs, the Datapath Fx4-SDI offers up to 4k 4096 x 2160 p at 60 fps.
The Datapath Fx4-SDI has dual ethernet ports to allow users to add the device to their networks. Only one Datapath Fx4-SDI in the chain requires connection to the physical LAN as ethernet loop through is supported on the second port, meaning multiple devices can be connected.
Datapath’s hugely popular multiscreen design tool, Wall Designer has also been updated to incorporate the Datapath Fx4-SDI. Wall Designer allows users to add displays from the ever expanding database of monitors, visualise their content by adding inputs and adjusting display regions and finally instantly program all Datapath Fx4-SDIs either via USB or the network ports.
Artikelnummer 8680-0056-01 Administrator Datapath Lieferzeit auf Anfrage Tage
- Infinite creative configurations
- Up to UHD / 4k 60 input, four SDI 1080p outputs
- Rotates, crops, scales, mirrors and bezel corrects
- Multiple inputs for flexible connectivity
- True stand-alone operation: Non-volatile configuration can adapt to changes in inputs by automatically adjusting all scale factors
- Network or USB interfaces allow platform independent control (including MAC OS X 10.6)
- Pre-load an image for use when a signal is not detected
HDCP compliant Ja 4K fähig Ja Steuerung IP, USB
HDMI IN 1x Displayport IN 1x SDI IN 1x
SDI OUT 4x