Centralized Power Management for Gigabit Ethernet PoE Networking
To facilitate high power PoE network applications with Gigabit speed transmission, the GSW-1600HP 16-Port Gigabit High Power over Ethernet Switch features high performance Gigabit IEEE 802.3af PoE (Up to 15.4W) and IEEE 802.3at High-Power PoE (Up to 30.8W) capabilities on all ports. By offering reliable switching technology and advanced networking features, the GSW-1600HP optimizes the installation and power management of network devices such as wireless access points (AP), VoIP phones, and security video cameras. It also eliminates time and cost of deployment by integrating power and data switching into one unit, and freeing network devices from restrictions of power outlet locations and the additional AC wiring.
Perfect Integrated Solution for PoE IP Surveillance
The GSW-1600HP brings an ideal secure surveillance system at a lower total cost. The GSW-1600HP provides 16 10/100/1000Mbps 802.3at PoE port able to feed sufficient PoE power for 16 IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at PoE IP cameras at the same time. It is also able to connect with one 16-Channel NVR or two 8-Channel NVR systems, uplink to backbone switch and the monitor center. With such high performance switch architecture, the recorded video files from the PoE IP Cameras can be saved in the NVR system via which the administrators can control and monitor the surveillance images both in the local LAN and the remote sites.
The GSW-1600HP uses new engine that incorporates two advanced Green Networking technologies:
■ Idle Mode Link Down power saving
■ Intelligent Scales Power based on cable length
The Idle mode Link Down power saving of the GSW-1600HP complies with Pre-IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard to automatically lower power for a given port when it is not linked. The Intelligent Scales Power technology actively determines the appropriate power level based on the cable length. When connecting to the GSW-1600HP with Ethernet cable shorter than 20m, a device can obtain maximum power saving because the GSW-1600HP would automatically detect the Ethernet cable length and reduce power usage. The connected device can substantially reduce overall power consumption, which makes a significant contribution to energy saving.
Easy Installation & Cable Connection
Providing data transfer and High Power PoE in one unit, the GSW-1600HP is able to reduce the need of extension cables and dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. It helps to lower the installation costs and simplify the installation effort. All RJ-45 copper interfaces of the GSW-1600HP supports 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. It also supports standard auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
Artikelnummer 8658-0128-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
- 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 ports
- Each port supports 52V DC power to PoE Powered Device
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet
- Up to 16 IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at devices powered
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 Watts for each PoE port
- Auto detect powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m
- Hardware based 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 8K absolute MAC addresses
- 9K Jumbo Frame supports at all speed (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports Pre-Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function (IEEE 802.3az)
- 19-inch desktop size, 1U height
- LED indicators for PoE ready and PoE activity
- Ethernet Link Energy-Saving technology - Link down power saving- Intelligent scales power based on cable length
RJ45 Ports 16 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps PoE Standard 802.3af, 802.3at
Datenblatt c-gsw-1600hp_s.pdf (837.53 KB )