Intuitive, Ease-of-Use IP PBX Machine Management
PLANET IPX-2200 IP PBX telephony system is SIP-based for optimizing communications among the small and medium businesses. The IPX-2200 is able to accept 200 user registrations, and easy to manage a full voice over IP system with the convenience and cost advantages.
Off-net Calling Capability, Call Restriction, Call Access Control
The IPX-2200 integrates up to 8 calls via the IPX-21FO (4 FXO) and IPX-21GS (4 GSM) modules to form a feature-rich PBX system that supports seamless communications between the existing PSTN calls, analog, IP phones and SIP-based endpoints.
Replacing Old PBX Easily without New Wiring
Cost-effective, easy-to-install and simple-to-use, the IPX-2200 converts standard telephones to IP-based networks. It enables the service providers and enterprises to offer users traditional and enhanced telephony communication services via the existing broadband connection to the Internet or corporation network.
With the IPX-2200, home users and companies are able to save the installation cost and extend their past investments in telephones, conferences and speakerphones. The IPX-2200 can be the bridge between traditional analog systems and IP network with an extremely affordable investment.
Distributed VoIP Network Infrastructure
For the new-generation communication age, the IPX-2200 supports IPv6 and VPN (client/server) connection to provide users with more flexible and advantageous communications products. With PLANET DDNS function, the IPX-2200 also helps users to apply and remember the login information easier. Moreover, its multiple language feature helps user to quickly and friendly manage the system. The IPX-2200 supports Lync server to which smart phone (using third-party app) and analog phone are connected via its communication with other devices of Lync server.
Compliant with the Session Initiation Protocol 2.0 (RFC 3261), the IPX-2200 is able to broadly interoperate with equipment provided by VoIP infrastructure providers, thus enabling them to provide their customers with better multi-media exchange services.
Green IP Office
Virtual fax functionality on IPX-2200 system allows faxes to be sent and received without requiring a fax machine. This useful feature will allow businesses to demonstrate their green credentials while at the same time reduce fax related costs across the enterprise. Inbound faxes can be automatically received and converted to TIF files and saved in the IPX-2200 system. It is also possible to configure the IPX-2200 system to send the TIF files to a user’s email box. Sending outbound faxes is as easy as uploading a file from the extension user web portal, thus creating a paperless or green office.
Full Security with VPN Support
The IPX-2200 VPN securely and cost-effectively connects geographically disparate offices of an organization, creating one cohesive virtual network. The IPX-2200 VPN technology is also used by ordinary Internet users to connect to proxy servers for the purpose of protecting one's identity. It includes VPN server and client function that can support users’ full security login.
Artikelnummer 8658-0621-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
- 60 concurrent calls and up to 200 registers
- HD voice codec G.722 for perfect voice quality
- Virtual Fax for green office
- Voicemail to Email for not missing any important message
- Paging and intercom function strengthens work efficiency.
- Built-in SIP Proxy Server following RFC 3261
- Multiple Languages of GUI for international business
- Web-based Control Panel for easy configuration and management of the system.
- Hardware Echo Cancellation module for great and smooth communication.
- Strong security features protect your system from hacking.
- Supports maximum 8 ports for FXO/GSM (on 2 slots)
- Records voice and voicemail to external USB disk
- Supports Lync server
Codec and Protocol
- SIP 2.0 (RFC 3261), IAX2 compliant
- Audio Codec: G.722/G.711-Ulaw/G.711-Alaw/G.726/G.729/GSM/SPEEX
- Video Codec: H.261/H.263/H.263+/H.264
- DTMF: RFC 2833, SIP info, in-band
Network and Security Features
- DDNS Client (PLANET DDNS, Dyndns.org, No-ip.com, zoneedit.com, freedns.afraid.org, www.oray.com, 3322.org)
- DHCP Server/SNMP v1/v2
- IEEE 802.1Q of VLAN
- IPv4/IPv6, SIP over IPv6
- Manual Configuration of Static Route Table
- Troubleshooting (Ping, Traceroute)
- VPN Server (L2TP/PPTP/OpenVPN/IPSec, up to 20 connections for VPN clients)
- VPN Client (L2TP/PPTP/OpenVPN/N2N/IPSec)
- Refuse SIP Register DoS
- Refuse Abort Invite Dos
- Refuse SSH Login DoS
- Enhances HTTPS connection
- Auto-Provision (PLANET/Cisco IP Phone)
- Black List
- BLF (Busy Lamp Field), Speed Dial
- CDR (Call Detailed Record) (20000 records)
- Conference Room (36 rooms)
- Call Queue Record, Ring Group Record
- DoD (Direct Outward Dialing) and DID (Direct Inward Dialing) numbers
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access)
- DND (Do Not Disturb)
- Feature Codes, Flash Operation Panel
- Flexible Dial Plan, Follow Me
- IVR (Interactive Voice Responses)
- LDAP Server for phonebook
- Multi-language System Prompt
- Multiple Languages of GUI
- One Number Stations
- Phone Book/PIN Set
- Phonebook/LDAP (5000 contacts)
- Record Files Download
- Ring Group, SIP Trunk
- Skype for SIP/Smart DID/System Log/System Backup
- T.38 fax (pass-through)/time-based rule
- Virtual Fax/Voicemail & Voicemail to Email
- Attend Transfer, Call Waiting
- Call Back, Call Forward, Call Group
- Call Hold, Call Paging and Intercom
- Call Park, Call Pickup, Callback
- Call Center Queues (36)
- Call Record, Call Route, Blind Transfer
- Caller ID, Dial by Name
- Customized IVR, On-hold Music, Transfer
- Three-way Conferencing, Video Call