IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Industrial Switch
PLANET ISW-504PS, a Web management Industrial PoE Switch, is designed to transmit power and data over single Ethernet cable to remote PoE capable devices and performs intelligent PoE control, power usage monitoring and smart Layer 2 switching management in industrial harsh environments. The ISW-504PS provides 5 10/100Mbps copper ports with 4 IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet inject interfaces delivered in an IP30 rugged strong case. Supporting up to 15.4-watt power per port for any remote IEEE 802.3af powered device (PD) such as PoE IP cameras and PoE wireless LAN access point, the ISW-504PS is an ideal solution to deploying surveillance system and wireless service in climatically demanding wide temperature range (-10 to 60 degrees C) environments.
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Industrial Switch
PoE feature is more often supported in the industrial Ethernet devices for efficient operation in harsh environments. The ISW-504PS in-line power follows standard IEEE 802.3af and able to give power to 4 PoE compliant devices at the distance up to 100 meters through the 4-pair Cat 5 / 5e UTP wire. With Data and Power over Ethernet from one unit, the ISW-504PS can reduce cables deployment and eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. A wire that carries both data and power results in lowering the installation costs, simplifying the installation effort and eliminating the need for electricians or extension cords. Furthermore, as there is only 24V DC input in some industrial environments, the ISW-504PS supports 24V DC or 48V DC dual voltages input and is able to provide more wide-ranging industrial IEEE 802.3af PoE applications.
Excellent Software of Web Smart Features
For efficient management, the ISW-504PS is built with Web-based management design to offer a user-friendly configuration interface. It makes the ISW-504PS easy to survey and control the PoE power provision to the devices via the Web interface. The ISW-504PS provides Web Smart functions including 802.1Q VLAN, bandwidth control, QoS, PoE Configuration, Port Management, Alert Trap Configuration and more. These features provide a cost-effective way to manage the network devices through the Internet whenever you are at work or at home.
Robust Switch Performance
The ISW-504PS offers high performance switch architecture with 5 10/100Mbps UTP ports. It provides non-blocking switch fabric, wire-speed throughput as high as 1Gbps and the 1K MAC Address table. It also performs wire-speed packets transfer without risk of packet loss and the Flow Control function is default enabled to provide fast and reliable data transfer.
All of the RJ-45 copper interfaces support 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 3, 4, 5, 5e or 6 cable. The standard auto-MDI/MDI-X support can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight-through or crossover cables.
Environmentally Hardened Design
With IP30 industrial case protection, the ISW-504PS provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or in curbside traffic control cabinets. The aluminum metal case helps cooling excellently and enables the Industrial PoE Switch to operate stably under the harsh temperature environment ranging from -10 to 60 degrees C. Therefore, the web management Industrial PoE Switch can be placed in almost any difficult environment. It also offers dual-redundant, reversible polarity 24V DC or 48V DC power supply inputs for high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
Artikelnummer 8658-0185-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
• 5-port 10/100Mbps RJ-45 with auto MDI/MDI-X function
• 4-port support 48V DC power to PoE Powered Device (Port-1 to Port-4)
IEEE 802.3af PoE
• Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet End-Span PSE
• Up to 4 IEEE 802.3af devices powered
• Supports PoE Power up to 15.4 watts for each PoE port
• Auto detect powered device (PD)
• Circuit protection prevent power interference between ports
• Remote power feeding up to 100m
• Total PoE Power Budget Control
• Enable / Disable PoE Function on each port
• PoE port Power Feeding priority
• Power limit on PoE port
• PD Classification Detection
• Web interface for remote management
• Firmware upgrade through Web interface
• Planet Smart Discovery utility automatically finds Planet devices on the network
• SNMP Trap for alarm notification of events
• VLAN and QoS configuration
Layer 2 Features
• Supports auto negotiation and 10/100Mbps half / full duplex and auto MDI/MDI-X
• High performance Store and Forward architecture, runt/CRC filtering eliminates erroneous packets
to optimize the network bandwidth
• Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
• Automatic address learning and address aging
• Integrated address look-up engine, supports 1K absolute MAC addresses
• CSMA/CD Protocol
Industrial Case / Installation
• IP30 aluminum metal case protection
• DIN rail and wall mount design
• Redundant power design
• 24 or 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
• Supports EFT protection 6000V DC for power line
• Supports ESD 6000V DC Ethernet protection
• -10 to 60 degrees C operating temperature
RJ45 Ports 5 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps PoE Standard 802.3af
Datenblatt isw-504ps_vd-eu.pdf (861.58 KB )