MediaStar Evolution is an integrated IPTV, video and Digital Signage solution distributing high definition TV and Video steams as well as file based content to any display across your IP data network.
Evolution receives content from Digital TV and Satellite antennas, processes locally generated streams from cameras and servers, and then delivers that content to the screens, media players, laptops and tablets in your organisation. Evolution Media Management software gives you total control of your infrastructure and allows for pin point targeting of all your media assets on the basis of location, time or content.
The Media Portal Page is a simple web page made available to user devices via Cabletime’s MediaStar Media Manager. Portal pages can contain Live Streams or iVOD content represented as selectable icons for playback on iOS, Android and PC platforms. On-screen controls allow the users to pause, play or seek through the media as required.
• The Media Portal page is an easy way to provide user access to MedisStar Live Streams and iVOD content
• Portal pages provide users with one click access to corporate media content and Live Streams
• MediaStar Portal pages will work on all iOS, Android and PC platforms
• Both Live Stream and iVOD content can be controlled via pause/play/skip on-screen controls
• Adding content to a Portal page is as simple as dragging media icons to the configuration page in Media Manager. Publish the page and it is immediately available to users once the URL has been distributed
• Multiple Portal pages can be configured for different user groups or key staff
• Each Portal page can be customised with corporate or group specific backgrounds and logos
• PCs require no pre-installed viewing software. On first access Internet Explorer downloads the media player plug-in and immediately begins playing content
• Where large numbers of media items are available on a Portal page, a search function is available in addition to the standard page scrolling
MediaStar Portal pages are created and managed in Media Manager. You can create and name a new Portal page, drag and drop Live Stream and iVOD content to the page then publish it for users to access from their iOS and Android devices or PC’s running Internet Explorer. Portal pages can be customised with your own corporate logos and backgrounds. When the page is ready, publishing is a two click process with the page automatically created on Media Manager and available to users.
Images can be used to represent content as familiar icons on Portal pages. This allows users to easily navigate a Portal page and select the content they need. If a graphic icon is not available a default icon representing the type of content will be used. Once a user has selected content from the Portal page, on-screen controls will be available appropriate to the content. On iOS devices Live Streams can be paused with users able to navigate backwards and forwards. How far back they can rewind is defined on the Live Stream server.
PC users will need to use Internet Explorer to view Portal page content, although it does not need to be the default browser. The first time a user clicks on Portal content an Active-X player will be downloaded from the Media Manager. No other PC installation is required.
The MediaStar Portal page is licensed on a cost per seat/device basis.
Requires MediaStar Evolution Media Manager!
Artikelnummer 8613-0128-00 Hersteller Cabletime Lieferzeit 2-10 Tage
Datenblatt 470_mediastar_media_portal_vd-eu.pdf (205.79 KB )
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein
CabletimeWireless Live Streaming Extension
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um Ihren Preis zu sehen