The 770 Chassis is supplied with a 771 DVB/Encoder power supply unit (PSU) which converts the electrical mains input voltage to low voltage DC power for each of the processor modules. It also provides forced air cooling to the whole 770 rack enclosure. When the processor modules are fitted in the rack, their RF or Video inputs protrude from the rear side, and network and control interfaces are available on the front side. Mains voltage input to the rack is via an IEC connector on the rear.
• Power: 3 pin IEC Male 100-240V AC 2.0A to 1.0A
• Power Dissipation: 150 Watts 47 to 63 Hz
• Weight: 3.53Kg (Rack and & 771 PSU)
• Dimensions: 3U 19" Rack Mount; H 135mm x W 482mm x D 214mm
• Environmental: 0 - 40°C; 32 - 104°F