The HDb2840 is a 4-channel HD modulator with unencrypted HDMI inputs for our best video quality yet! PLUS you get a bonus 5th Channel! Save an MPEG-2 video file to the internal memory and use it as an additional signage channel!
Features• QAM or DVB-T/C modulator (varies by region)
• Unencrypted HDMI video inputs for up to 4 channels
• A bonus Channel! Save an MPEG-2 video file to the 400 MB internal memory and use it as an additional signage channel!
• Emergency Alert System Capability
• Maestro multibox management software - local or remote configuration and management
• Color LCD for front-panel configuration and at-a-glance monitoring and status
• Ethernet port – for configuration and remote management
• Analog and Digital Audio - internally encoded and broadcast as Mpeg-1 Layer 2
• Integrated Closed Caption support – required for ADA compliance in many applications
• Delay Matched Audio on Port 1 for use with Audio Systems
• Designed and built in the U.S.A.
Specifications• Video Transport Bit Rate : 31.67 Mbps
• Video Encoding Data Rates: Variable, 10 Mbs - 24 Mbs per channel
• Average Encoding Data Rate :18 Mbs per channel
• Encoding Latency: Programmable 100 msec to 400 msec
• Color Profile: 4:2:0
• Frequency Range: 54 to 864 MHz, 2 kHz resolution
• Output Power: +45 dBmV typical
• Output Level Adjust: 25 - 45 dBmV in 1 dBmV steps
• MER: >38 dB typical
• Power: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 60W max. 30W Typical. IEC 60320-C14
• Temperature/Humidity Operating +32F to +113F (0C to +45C) / 10% to 80%, non-condensing
• System Weight: 6.25lb (2.84 kg)
• Shipping Weight 7.88 lbs (3.58 kg)
• Dimensions: 44x441x252 mm
FirmwareUpdate Firmware via Front Panel:
If the unit is connected to the internet and has access to the ZeeVee servers you can update the firmware using the front panel by holding the left and right arrow buttons down at the same time. This should bring up an “update firmware” option. Use the arrow buttons to select it then press the ok button. If the option is grayed out the firmware is either up to date or the unit cannot connect to our servers.
Update Firmware via Maestro:
If the unit is not connected to the internet or can’t communicate with the ZeeVee servers, you can update the unit via the Maestro tool. We recommend first downloading the firmware file from this website simply find the correct model, click the link for the firmware and save it locally on your computer. As a note, this page will always list the most current firmware revision. Once the file is saved locally, via the Maestro tool go to the “Device” tab and click the “Update” button. From there you will be prompted to browse to the saved file.
As a note, the final step in the firmware update, no matter how it is started, is for the unit to reboot itself.
Artikelnummer 8653-0009-01 Hersteller ZeeVee Lieferzeit 7-14 Tage
- DVB-T/C modulator
Encoding MPEG-2 Modulation DVB-T, DVB-C Steuerung Web Interface
HDMI IN 4x Audio IN 4x analog Stereo Audio
RF OUT 1x
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein
ZeeVeeHD Digital Video Tuner / Decoder DVB‐T2
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um Ihren Preis zu sehen