DetailsHigh Definition Video Encoder/DVB-C and DVB-T modulator; with 1 port HDMI input and digital audio; Unencrypted HDMI, up to 1080p; MPEG2, 45 dBmV RF Output; LAN Config/Management
Features• Front-Panel Color LCD for Configuration and Status
• Web-based mangement
• QAM or DVB-T/C (varies by region)
• A bonus Channel! Save an MPEG-2 video file to the 400 MB internal memory and use it as an additional signage channel!
• MPEG2 Video and AC3 or MPEG1 Layer 2 Audio Encoding (varies by region)
• Analog and Digital Audio Input
• Closed caption support
Specifications• Video Transport Bit Rate : 49.76 Mbps
• Video Encoding Data Rates: Variable, 10 Mbs - 24 Mbs per channel
• Average Encoding Data Rate :18 Mbs per channel
• Encoding Latency: Programmable 100 msec to 400 msec
• Color Profile: 4:2:0
• Frequency Range: 54 to 864 MHz, 2 kHz resolution
• Output Power: +45 dBmV typical
• Output Level Adjust: 25 - 45 dBmV in 1 dBmV steps
• MER: >38 dB typical
• Power: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 36W max rated. 18W Typical consumption. IEC 60320-C14
• Temperature/Humidity Operating +32F to +113F (0C to +45C) / 10% to 80%, non-condensing
• System Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg)
• Shipping Weight 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
• Dimensions: 204x254x45 mm
FirmwareUpdate Firmware via Front Panel:
If the unit is connected to the internet and has access to the ZeeVee servers you can update the firmware using the front panel by holding the left and right arrow buttons down at the same time. This should bring up an “update firmware” option. Use the arrow buttons to select it then press the ok button. If the option is grayed out the firmware is either up to date or the unit cannot connect to our servers.
Update Firmware via Maestro:
If the unit is not connected to the internet or can’t communicate with the ZeeVee servers, you can update the unit via the Maestro tool. We recommend first downloading the firmware file from this website simply find the correct model, click the link for the firmware and save it locally on your computer. As a note, this page will always list the most current firmware revision. Once the file is saved locally, via the Maestro tool go to the “Device” tab and click the “Update” button. From there you will be prompted to browse to the saved file.
As a note, the final step in the firmware update, no matter how it is started, is for the unit to reboot itself.
Artikelnummer 8653-0007-01 Administrator ZeeVee Lieferzeit 7-14 Tage
Eigenschaften Broadcast Modulator DVB-C DVB-T Encoding MPEG-2 Protocol UDP/MPEG2-TS Modulation DVB-T, DVB-C Steuerung Web Interface
HDMI IN 1x Audio IN analog Stereo Audio
RF OUT 1x