MSD-F804FD is a digital multi-switcher with 8 inputs and 4 outputs. This switcher has a built-in scan convertor.
The MSD-804FD has 8 digital inputs, to which video signals such as HDMI and DVI can be input. Input video signals can be converted up to QWXGA or 1080p and will be output as HDMI or DVI signals. HDbaseT output ports for extension using twisted pair cables.
The MSD-804FD has 8 digital (HDMI) and 8 analog audio inputs. Selected audio signals can be output as digital audio (HDMI) or analog audio (RCA).
Sound level of input and output signals can be set respectively. Gaps between video and audio can be compensated by Lip Sync function.
The MSD-804FD has been equipped with RS-232C (2 ports), LAN, interfaces for external control. This product can control peripherals through RS-232C and CEC if external control commands are registered. Since external control commands have a delay function, this product can switch contact points for after the cooling period of the displays. External commands can be executed using front keys, RS-232C connector or LAN connector as well as parallel connector, or you can execute them when operating key for changing inputs or power switch.
Artikelnummer 8673-0015-01 Hersteller IDK Lieferzeit 2-5 Tage
- Three dimensional luminace/chrominace separation
- Aspect ratio holding function
- Picture adjusting function (brightness, contrast, display position, display size)
- Seamless (Frame lock)
- Volume adjustment function (Volume of input and output port can be set separately)
- Selects pictures without switching audio (retain current audio source)
- Crosspoint memory function (storage for 8 settings)
- Anti-Snow function
- Connection reset function
- External control commands (32 commands)
- Key lock function
HDCP compliant Ja HDbaseT 3-Play Steuerung Bedienfeld, RS-232, IP, Web Interface Presets 8
HDMI IN 8x Audio IN 8x embedded Audio
8x analog Stereo Audio
HDMI OUT 4x Audio OUT 4x embedded Audio
4x analog Stereo Audio
CATx OUT 2x