Power-saving, High-performance Ethernet Networking
PLANET Green Networking Switch- FNSW-1601 is an ideal solution in line with the energy-saving trend worldwide. The FNSW-1601 is a 16-port 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet Switch upgraded from earlier version and brings both benefits of energy saving and high performance.
The FNSW-1601 incorporates advanced Green Networking technology:
• Intelligent scales power based on cable length
The intelligent scales power is an intelligent algorithm that actively determines the appropriate power level based on cable length. The FNSW-1601 would automatically detect the Ethernet cable length and adjust power usage accordingly. The connected device can substantially reduce overall power consumption, which makes a significant contribution to energy saving. The FNSW-1601 uses new engine that provides power saving up to 22% less energy but maintains high performance efficiently.
The high performance throughput (filtering / forwarding rate: 14,880 packets per second in 10Mbps, 148,800pps in 100Mbps) and dynamic shared memory buffer help the FNSW-1601 boost bandwidth, eliminate unnecessary traffic, and relieve congestion on your critical server path. The FNSW-1601 is the ideal choice to alleviate bottlenecks in client / server and peer-to-peer environments in a cost effective way.
Plug and Play
The FNSW-1601 provides users with high speed network connections. With its auto-negotiation capability, all the RJ-45/STP ports of the FNSW-1601 can be configured to speeds of 10/20Mbps or 100/200Mbps automatically. What's more, the MDI/ MDIX auto-detection is for easy, plug and play connection, regardless of the cabling type, straight-through or crossover.
Artikelnummer 8658-0102-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
- 16 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function
Layer 2 Features
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Ethernet standards
- Supports powerful Green Ethernet to power saving
- Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- Handles up to 1522 bytes packet size
- Complies with IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- Integrated address look-up engine, supports 8K absolute MAC addresses
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports CSMA/CD protocol
- 100~240V AC, 50~60Hz, 0.3A universal power input
- FCC, CE class A compliant
RJ45 Ports 16 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps
Datenblatt fnsw-1601_vd-eu.pdf (819.2 KB )