High-Density, Resilient Deployment Switch Solution for Gigabit Networking of Enterprise, Campus and Data Center
For the growing Gigabit network and IoT (Internet of Things) demand, PLANET has launched a new-generationWeb Smart 1/10 Gigabit Switch solution, the GS-2240 switch series, to meet the needs of enterprises, telecoms and campuses for a large-scale network deployment. The GS-2240-24T4X is a Layer 2 Web Smart Switch, which comes with 24 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 10G SFP+ uplink slots. The GS-2240 switch series also provides a quick, safe and cost-effective 1/10G network solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
Cost-effective 10Gbps Uplink Capacity
PLANET has made a big leap in the evolution of Ethernet with its launch of the GS-2240-24T4X whose four 10G SFP+ slots support dual-speed, 10GBASE-SR/LR or 1000BASE-SX/LX, meaning the administrator now can flexibly choose a suitable SFP/SFP+ transceiver according to the transmission distance or speed required to extend the network efficiently. They greatly support an SMB network to achieve 10Gbps high performance in a cost-effective way because 10GbE interface usually could be available in Layer 3 Switch, which could be too expensive to SMBs.
Robust Layer 2 Features
The GS-2240 switch series can be programmed for advanced switch management functions such as dynamic port link aggregation (LACP), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), SNMP, bandwidth control, LLDP, DHCP snooping, IGMP snooping0 and L2 MAC security control. The GS-2240 switch series provides IEEE 802.1Qtagged VLAN and private VLAN. With the supporting port aggregation, they allow the operation of a high-speed trunk by combining multiple ports and support fail-over as well.
Efficient Traffic Control
The GS-2240 switch series is loaded with powerful traffic management to enhance services to business-class data, voice, and video solutions. The functionality includes broadcast, multicast and unknown unicast storm control, and per port bandwidth control. It guarantees the best performance for VoIP and video stream transmission, and empowers the enterprises to take full advantage of the limited network resources.
Friendly and Secure Management
For efficient management, the GS-2240 switch series is equipped with web, console, Telnet and SNMPmanagement interfaces. With the built-in web-based management interface, the GS-2240 switch series offers an easy-to-use, platform-independent management and configuration facility. By supporting the standard SNMP, the switch can be managed via any standard management software. For text-based management, the switch can be accessed via Telnet.
Artikelnummer 8658-0593-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
- 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit RJ45 copper ports
- 4 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ slots, compatible with 1000BASE-SX/LX/BX SFP
- RJ45 to RS232 DB9 console interface for basic management and setupS
Layer 2 Features
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
- Supports VLAN - IEEE 802.1Q tagged VLAN- IP subnet-based VLAN- MAC-based VLAN- Protocol-based VLAN- Private VLAN
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol - STP (Spanning Tree Protocol)- RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol)- MSTP (Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol)
- Supports Link Aggregation - IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)- Cisco ether-channel (static trunk)
- Provides port mirror (many-to-1)
- Supports IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3
- Querier mode support
- IGMP router port
- DHCP snooping to filter distrusted DHCP messages
- MAC security - Static MAC address- MAC binding- MAC auto binding- Per port MAC address entries limitation
- Storm control - Broadcast, multicast, unknown-unicast
- IPv4 management
- Switch management interface - Web switch management- Telnet command line interface- Console command line interface- SNMP v1, v2c
- System maintenance - Firmware upload/download via HTTP- Configuration upload/download through web interface- Hardware reset button for system reboot or reset to factory default
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Ping diagnostics
- SNMP trap for interface linkup and linkdown notification
- Log management
RJ45 Ports 24 SFP Ports 4 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps Manageable Ja