Slim Type with More Practicability and Convenience
The IGS-501T advanced, slim-type, industrial, hardened Gigabit Ethernet Switch with IP30 metal case consists of 5 10/100/1000Mbps auto negotiation ports and thus, it operates reliably in heavy industrial demanding environments.
Its compact IP30 standard metal case features either DIN rail or wall mount for the efficient use of cabinet space.
Stable Performance under Difficult Environments
The IGS-501T provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or in curb side traffic control cabinets. Being able to operate under the temperature range from -40 to 75 degrees C coupled with hazardous location certification (Class 1 Division 2), the IGS-501T can be placed in almost any difficult environment. The IGS-501T also possesses an integrated power supply source with a wide range of voltages (12 to 48V DC) for worldwide high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
Robust Switch Performance
The IGS-501T offers high performance switch architecture. With the 5 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports providing non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 10Gbps and the 2K MAC address table, the IGS-501T can perform wire-speed packets transfer without risk of packet loss.
The flow control function enables the IGS-501T to provide fast and reliable data transfer. The Gigabit port with 9K Jumbo frame supported can handle extremely large amounts of data transmission in industrial topology that forward data to central control room.
Plug and Play
All of the RJ-45 copper interfaces in the IGS-501T support 10/100/1000Mbps auto negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. The standard auto-MDI/MDI-X support can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
Artikelnummer 8658-0167-01 Administrator PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
- 5-port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 with auto MDI/MDI-X function
Layer 2 Features
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Ethernet standard
- Supports auto-negotiation and 10/100Mbps half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode
- High performance Store and Forward architecture, broadcast storm control and runt/CRC filtering eliminate erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
- Backplane (switching fabric): 10Gbps
- Integrated address look-up engine, supporting 2K absolute MAC addresses
- 1M bits on-chip buffer memory
- 9K Jumbo packet size support
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- CSMA/CD Protocol
Industrial Case / Installation
- IP30 metal case
- DIN rail and wall-mount design
- 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function and connective, removable terminal block for master and slave power; 24V AC power support
- Supports EFT protection 6000V DC for power line
- Supports 6000V DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
RJ45 Ports 5 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps
Datenblatt igs-501t_vd-eu.pdf (706.18 KB )