PLANET Technology Long Reach PoE Solution enables all enterprises and network service providers to set up an IP infrastructure in a remote location where 802.3af/at PoE compliant powered devices can receive both data and power via PLANET switches, and PLANET LRP extenders and injectors over a long distance but not limited to the normal 100 meters.
Data and Power Transmitted over Long Distance
PLANET LRP-101CE, a PLANET Long Reach PoE solution, is a single-port 802.3at PoE+ Extender that is installed at a remote location connecting to an PoE IP camera or PoE wireless AP. The LRP-101CE has to work with PLANET single-port Long Reach PoE Injector or Multiple-channel Long Reach PoE Switch to be able to simultaneously transmit both data and power to a PD over a distance of up to 1,000m (3,280ft) over coaxial cable. The LRP-101CE provides a maximum of 25-watt power output over Ethernet cable to a remote PoE IP camera, PoE wireless AP or access control systems complied with 802.3af/at PoE.
Daisy-chaining Multiple Nodes
PLANET Long Reach PoE solution can easily build a power system for centrally-controlled IP cameras in a high availability network infrastructure. It gives users the flexibility to expand small area network with BNC T-connector for sharing four nodes per port when needed.
IP Ethernet and Power over Long Existing Coaxial Cable
A normal UTP cable can only be extended up to 100 meters, but the LRP-101CE, when working with the LRP Injector or LRP Switch, can extend PoE networking up to 1,000 meters (3,280ft) over 75 ohm coaxial cable with stable, high-quality video transmission. It eliminates the need for an additional electrical outlet as its single power source can provide power to a PoE PD at long range via the LRP-101CE.
Stable Operating Performance under Difficult Environments
PLANET Long Reach PoE Extender is the perfect solution for extended data and power transmission for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. It can operate stably under temperature range from -20 to 70 degrees C which enables the users to conveniently apply the device in any harsh environment. Without the problem of power source, it makes the installation of remote PoE powered devices easier and more efficiently.
With the plug and play feature, the LRP-101CE can be used immediately without the need of configuration and is also compliant with all kinds of IP network protocols. If there is a network disconnection, it can be re-connected in less than 5 seconds. Moreover, the rich diagnostic LEDs on the front panel show the operating status of the individual port and the whole system, enabling the administrator to efficiently manage the network.
Artikelnummer 8658-0562-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
- 1 x 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 copper interface, supporting IEEE 802.3af/at PoE PSE
- 1 x BNC connector, supporting 44~56V DC power input and Ethernet data transmission
Power over Ethernet
- Supports Power over Ethernet PSE, PoE Injector
- Eliminates power cabling with PoE over Coaxial
- Power and Ethernet data transmission over coaxial up to 1km
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet PSE on RJ45 port
- Supports PoE power up to 25 watts (depending on Power Source and Coaxial Distance)
- Auto detects remote powered device (PD)
Industrial Case / Installation
- Supports extensive LED indicators for network diagnostics
- Metal case protection
- Compact size, DIN-rail and wall-mount design
- Power Input: PoC (Power over Coaxial) power input
- Supports 4KV DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -20 to 70 degrees C operating temperature
RJ45 Ports 1 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps PoE Standard 802.3af, 802.3at