PLANET POE-152 is an IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Injector, which provides DC 48V over Ethernet cables. The POE-152 IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Injector inserts DC voltage into Cat.5 cable, allowing the cable between the Injector (POE-152) and Splitter (POE-152S-5V/12V) to transfer data and power simultaneously. The maximum distance between the Injector (POE-152) and Splitter (POE-152S-5V/12V) is 100 meters. With POE-152 being installed, it combines the Ethernet digital data with power over the twisted pair cables as an IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Injector. And the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet splitter divides the digital data and the power into two outputs.
Unlike the existing Power over Ethernet Injector, the POE-152 also provides 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connection capability, except the 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet connection capability.
With IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet devices installed, the system administrator only has to use a single RJ-45 Ethernet cable to carry both power and data to each device. Besides, to connect through the POE-152 and POE-152S-5V/12V, you can also have the benefits of cost saving, ease of networking planning and higher reliability. Upon any IEEE 802.3af devices being installed, the POE-152 or together with POE-152S-5V/12V can make the connection while migrating or splitting the power and the Ethernet digital packets, such as connecting the POE-152 to an IEEE 802.3af complied device, AP or IP phone.
Artikelnummer 8658-0039-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
• Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab
• Provides DC 48V power over RJ-45 Ethernet cable to device with Ethernet port
• LED indicators power input indication
• Distance up to 100 meters
• Auto-detects of POE IEEE 802.3af equipment and devices from being damaged by
• Works with EIA568, category 5, 5e or 6 ,2/4-pair cables for 10Base-T or 100Base-TX
• EMI standards complies with FCC, CE class B
Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps PoE Standard 802.3af