This 4 by 4 HDMI HDBaseT™ Lite Matrix Express Installation Kit has been developed as a robust and cost effective solution at the heart of any four zone multi-room environment. Supplied complete with a HDBaseT™ Lite Matrix plus four PU-514L-RX receivers, the kit enables an installer to easily and confidently configure a 4-zone multi-room AV system using HDBaseT Lite technology and distribute content throughout the system over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable infrastructure.The Express Install Kit supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200@60Hz), multi-channel digital audio, and control via IR, RS-232, or Web GUI/Telnet IP, from four high definition sources to four HDBaseT outputs over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 60m) for each output.The PU-44XL-KIT is supplied with 4x PU-514L-RX receivers which utilise the 2-way IR control capabilities of the matrix. Utilise the USB power output from a TV as an optional way of powering the PU-514L-RX receiver unit alternative to a mains power supply.Use the IP control feature to enable users to access and control the matrix remotely and also allow additional options for integration of third-party control systems. CYP provide control drivers for control systems such as Control 4, RTI, Crestron, AMX, Control FX, and Demopad. These are available at no extra cost.
Artikelnummer 8657-0031-01 Administrator CYP Lieferzeit 2-10 Tage
- Supports all v1.3 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (60m - CAT5e/6/7)
- Supports third-party control systems, with drivers available for : Control FX, AMX, Crestron, RTI, Control 4
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit.
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, Manual Selection Buttons, and HDMI CEC control pass through
- Selectable EDID settings - TV (downstream) and STD (fixed)
- Compact 1U Rack mount design
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports additional IR Control via a master (ALL) Input/Output
- Supports full IP control
- Supplied with 4x PU-514L-RX receivers
Reichweite 60 m HDbaseT 3-Play HDCP compliant Ja 3D fähig Ja Steuerung Bedienfeld, RS-232
HDMI IN 4x
CATx OUT 4x
Datenblatt cyp_pu-44xl-kit_vd-eu.pdf (360.66 KB )