The PUV-2010TX Slimline Transmitter enables transmission of video resolutions up to 4K UHD, along with HD audio, 2-Way IR, RS-232, PoH (Power over HDBaseT), LAN, and USB data signals up to 100m. Utilising the latest HDBaseT™ 2.0 technology, this solution provides advanced signal management and dedicated audio pathways to ensure reliable results in the most demanding installation environments. In addition to the full 5-Play convergence, this device also incorporates OAR (Optical Audio Return) and ARC (Audio Return Channel) functions which enable audio from a compatible display to be routed back from the receiver unit to the transmitter. All audio, video, control, and power are transmitted simultaneously over a single CAT6a/7 cable up to 100m.This system also allows the connection of any USB host, enabling a USB connection to 2 USB ports, giving the PU-2010RX Receiver the ability to act like a USB hub.All of these features are encorporated into an ultra slim casing (less than 18mm thick), providing unrivalled flexibility and ease of installation.
Artikelnummer 8657-0119-01 Hersteller CYP Lieferzeit 2-10 Tage
- Supports full HDBaseT™ 2.0 specification signals can be received up to a maximum distance of 100m over CAT6a/7
- HDCP 2.2, HDMI and DVI compatible
- HDBaseT 5-Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supported resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 70m via CAT5e/6 and 100m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Optical audio return (OAR)
- Supports optical sampling rate up to 48kHz
- Audio return channel (ARC)
- Dedicated channel for analogue stereo audio transmission from the transmitter to a compatible receiver.
- Ultra slim chassis design for ease of installation
- USB Data Serving from Transmitter (single USB) to Receiver (2x USB).
Farbe Schwarz Steuerung RS-232, USB, IR HDbaseT 5-Play Reichweite 100 m HDCP compliant Ja 4K fähig Ja
HDMI IN 1x CATx IN 1x Audio IN 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter] 1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x Stereo (L/R) Audio Input]
CATx OUT 1x Audio OUT 1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM] 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver] 1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x RS-232]
Datenblatt y//cyp_puv-2010-tx_vd-eu.pdf (132.56 KB )