Diese Seite nutzt Cookies und den Webanalysedienst Google-Analytics. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter Datenschutz. Bitte klicken Sie auf den Erlauben button um Cookies von dieser Seite zuzulassen.
EasyCast Studio is the easiest solution for recording and sharing lectures, training sessions and conferences in Rich Media format
Automatic camera framing on the presenter
Combine audio, video and presentation material (slides, demos, etc.)
All published as optimized interactive RichMedia content
Rack unit with 19" touch screen. Maximum video encoding resolution : 1920x1080 (FullHD), exports
recorded content as HD Rich Media with video capture of data, EasyCast Studio software license,
Shipping dimensions and weight : (WxLxH in mm) 432x521x178, (Kg) 18
• The Studio is powered by EasyCast OS, a Linux-based operating system dedicated to assisted audiovisual production.
• Minimalist touch-screen user interface, conceived for non-experts
• Assisted post-production : trimming and keyword extraction using character recognition
• User profile support for automating processes (publishing, titling, etc.)
• Automatic updates and maintenance via Internet
VGA capture and indexing
• Webinar (audio, video, slides): full resolution JPEG capture upon slide change and automatic creation of an index
• Double Video (audio, video, presentor screen) : data input at 25 images/sec (up to 1920*1080px). Example above
• Screencast (audio and slides) : data input at 25 images/sec (up to 1920*1080px)
Automatic speaker framing
When used in fixed locations, EasyCast can autonomously frame a presenter in movement by detecting his/her face, torso and movements. EasyCast creates dynamic videos without requiring any manipulation.
EasyCast automatically extracts slide titles and keywords (using Optical Character Recognition) of captures slides. This information is used to chapterize the video and feed a search engine.
Essential post-production operations are easily done directly on the EasyCast interface : redefining the beginning/end of a recording and removing moments within a recording.
One-touch publishing of your media
EasyCast publishes recorded content to EasyCast MediaServer, a turnkey solution that combines a storage and streaming server along with a WebTV. EasyCast also supports an extensive range of third party WebTVs, CDNs and open platforms such as YouTube/YouTube Edu and iTunes/iTunes U. Can be integrated into e-learning platforms and LMS (Learning Management System) like Moodle and ILIAS. A custom plug-in can also be created by UbiCast for one-touch publishing to your WebTV or intranet.