100/100Mbps Downstream / upstream, high Performance Ethernet over VDSL Solution
PLANET VC-234 is an Ethernet-over-VDSL2 Bridge with high performance. It is designed based on two core networking technology, Ethernet and VDSL2 (Very-high-data-rate Digital Subscriber Line 2). The VDSL2 technology offers absolutely fastest data transmission speed over existing copper telephone lines without the need of rewiring. The VC-234 supports ultra-high performance to the pervasive telephone line network with up to 100/100Mbps symmetric data rate within 300m and 20/4Mbps for 1.4km long range connections.
Implementing with Existing Telephone Copper Wires
The VC-234 is also a Long Reach Ethernet (LRE) Bridge providing four RJ-45 Ethernet ports and two RJ-11 phone jacks, in which one is for VDSL connection and the other one is for POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) connection. The VC-234 has built-in POTS splitter to share the existing phone line with POTS; therefore it is no need of replacing the existing copper wiring. Just plug the VC-234 into the existing RJ-11 telephone jack and a high-performance VDSL2 network can be connected. The VC-234 is ideal to be used as an Ethernet extender to an existing Ethernet network.
Delivering High-Demand Service Connectivity for ISP / Triple Play Devices
The VC-234 provides excellent bandwidth to satisfy the triple play devices for home entertainment and communication. With the capability of 100/100Mbps symmetric data transmission, the VC-234 enables many multi-media services to work on the local Internet, such as VOD (Video on Demand), Voice over IP, Video phone, IPTV, Internet caching server, distance education, and so on.
Easy & Flexible Installation
The Ethernet-over-VDSL2 Bridge comes with a plug-and-play design and is fully compatible with all kinds of network protocols. Moreover, the operating status of each individual port and the whole system can be watched via the rich diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The VC-234 offers two modes, CPE and CO, for application: CPE mode is used at client side and CO mode is at central side. The CPE or CO mode can be adjusted by using a built-in DIP switch. For point-to-point connection, a CPE mode VC-234 and a CO mode VC-234 must be setup as one pair of converters to perform the connection.
Providing Superior Upstream and Downstream Transmission Performance
The VC-234 also defines symmetric band plan for the transmission of upstream and downstream signals; the band plan performs higher transmission quality in short range for central side (CO) in symmetric mode. In all, when the VC-234 is in profile 17a operation mode, it provides long distance transmit with Ultra-high performance to the pervasive telephone line network, and when the VC-234 is in 30a operation mode, it gives short distance transmits with upstream and downstream transmission giving wire speed performance.
Artikelnummer 8658-0211-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
• Cost-Effective VDSL2 Profile 17a/30a CO / CPE bridge solution
• One box design, CO / CPE selectable via DIP Switch
• Defines symmetric band plan for the transmission of upstream and downstream signals
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-TX and IEEE 802.3x, Flow control Ethernet
• DMT (Discrete Multi-Tone) line coding
• Half duplex Back pressure and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Pause frame flow control
• Built-in POTS splitter to share voice and data
• Two RJ-11 connectors for each VDSL port, one for VDSL connection and one for POST connection
• Voice and data communication can be shared simultaneously based on the existing telephone wire
• Four 10/100Mbps RJ-45 port, Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDI-X
• Supports up to 1536 bytes packet size, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
• Hardware IGMP Snooping for Multimedia service
• VDSL2 stand-alone transceiver for simple bridge modem application
• Advantage of minimum installation time (Simply as Plug-and-Play)
• Selectable target profile and target SNR margin
• Supports extensive LED indicators for network diagnosis
RJ45 Ports 4 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps
Datenblatt vc-234_vd-eu.pdf (766.48 KB )
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein
PLANETEthernet over VDSL2 Converter (Profile 30a)
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um Ihren Preis zu sehen