HPS 9000 High Definition Enterprise Encoding / Decoding Appliance. One input and one output channel with HDMI, YPbPr Component, SDI, or Composite video.
The VBrick 9000 Series H.264 Video Encoder enables anyone to encode video from an uncompressed source, including cameras and TV broadcasts, and stream it live onto a network for viewing on PCs, MACs, tablets, televisions or smartphones. This is the first portable device that streams 1080p60 HD video from multiple sources at the same time — and also the first to support up to four channels of HD video, while recording each channel and streaming each channel at multiple rates.
• Works seamlessly with VBrick’s VEMS Mystro, VBOSS and Distributed Media Engine products to support iPhones, iPads, Android devices and more.
• Encodes and streams high-def video (720p and 1080p) at 60 frames per second for quality video at bandwidths of 1 Mb/sec and up.
• Archives video on optional hard drive or USB-attached storage.
• Compatible with Flash Player, Silverlight, Windows Media Player, QuickTime and other players.
• Allows you to reach unlimited users on your LAN with multicast, push video over point-to-point unicast to remote locations and CDNs, or serve hundreds of players requesting video
VBrick’s 9000 Series Decoder delivers video quality that is simply unmatched. Designed by the world’s most experienced team of encoder and decoder engineers, the 9000 Series Decoder features a robust platform derived from the latest generation of digital signal processors. Video is compressed using standards-based H.264 formats that deliver incredible video quality, even at lower bandwidths or lower resolutions.
Available in either an appliance or rack-mount blade form factor, the 9000 Series can be provisioned as a standalone decoder or paired with a 9000 Series Encoder in the same appliance. The decoder offers a wide variety of A/V outputs along with ease-of-use, and deployment flexibility.
• Purpose-built hardware with ultra-reliable embedded operating system.
• Configurable as an appliance for portability or as a blade for VBrick’s rack mount chassis.
• High-density blade form factor with chassis deployment delivers redundant power and cooling, cable management and hot swappable modules.
• Ideal for today’s large HD displays, with 1080p60 video quality.
• Sub-100 millisecond latency is 33% faster than competing products, and far faster than typical set top boxes or Internet connections.
• Flexible networking and bandwidth options allow for placement anywhere in the network.
• Integrates easily with other elements of the VBrick ecosystem, including VEMS Mystro, Distributed Media Engine and VBOSS.