Diese Seite nutzt Cookies und den Webanalysedienst Google-Analytics. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter Datenschutz. Bitte klicken Sie auf den Erlauben button um Cookies von dieser Seite zuzulassen.
EasyCast Campus is the most complete solution for recording every presentation within an establishment
Automated presentation capture
Published as interactive webinars or HD podcasts
Fleet management and content editing from a centralized controller
Rack unit with 19” touch screen. Central Editing and Rendering System (CERS), offers a touch screen
user interface for centralized Editing and Publishing of all Recording Nodes recorded content. Includes
Campus Manager software license for remote control of Recording Nodes, includes 1 year maintenance
and 45-day replacement
Shipping dimensions and weight : (WxLxH in mm) 432x521x178, (Kg) 18
Centralized fleet management
Recording units in an EasyCast Campus setup are managed remotely from a single Web control panel, called Campus Manager. It offers command planning, remote unit restarting and updating and remote control over one or more units. This admin interface is a powerful and complete tool for managing an entire EasyCast Campus solution.
• The Studio is powered by EasyCast OS, a Linux-based operating system dedicated to assisted audiovisual production.
• Minimalist touch-screen user interface, conceived for non-experts
• Assisted post-production : trimming and keyword extraction using character recognition
• User profile support for automating processes (publishing, titling, etc.)
• Automatic updates and maintenance via Internet
VGA capture and indexing
• Webinar (audio, video, slides): full resolution JPEG capture upon slide change and automatic creation of an index
• Double Video (audio, video, presentor screen) : data input at 25 images/sec (up to 1920*1080px). Example above
• Screencast (audio and slides) : data input at 25 images/sec (up to 1920*1080px)
Automatic speaker framing
When used in fixed locations, EasyCast can autonomously frame a presenter in movement by detecting his/her face, torso and movements. EasyCast creates dynamic videos without requiring any manipulation.
EasyCast automatically extracts slide titles and keywords (using Optical Character Recognition) of captures slides. This information is used to chapterize the video and feed a search engine.
Essential post-production operations are easily done directly on the EasyCast interface : redefinition the beginning/end of a recording and removing moments within a recording.
Automatic media publishing
EasyCast publishes recorded content to EasyCast MediaServer, a turnkey solution that combines a storage and streaming server along with a WebTV. EasyCast also supports an extensive range of third party WebTVs, CDNs and open platforms such as YouTube/YouTube Edu and iTunes/iTunes U. Can be integrated into e-learning platforms and LMS (Learning Management System) like Moodle and ILIAS. A custom plug-in can also be created by UbiCast for one-touch publishing to your WebTV or intranet.