The VisionHD4 is an eight lane PCI Express capture card with four independent video capture channels, supporting HD capture.
This video capture card provides a high performance high density video capture solution for control room, medical and other applications that require high capture bandwidth. The quad HD capture capability in combination with Datapath's multi stream and synchronisation features enables resolutions up to 4096 x 2048 and quad HD solutions.
The VisionHD4 captures all four HD video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage for tear free video, alongside embedded HDMI audio streams can also be captured from each channel.
This full length video capture card has four capture processors, each providing 800 MB/s bandwidth.
Artikelnummer 8680-0006-01 Administrator Datapath Lieferzeit 2-14 Tage
General capture card features:
- 8 lane PCI Express Gen.3 bus
- 3.2 GB/s total capture bandwidth in 4 PCIe lanes Gen.3 or 8 lanes Gen.2
- 4 x Datapath capture processors
- Frame buffer memory 4 x 256MB
- Datapath unified Windows and Linux driver support (NOTE: Check Linux specific features with Sales)
- All standard Vision range features
Quad DVI-I capture channel:
- HDMI/ DVI/ RGB/ YPbPr video capture
- Maximum resolution up to 4096 x 2048, at 165 MHz Pixel Clock (digital modes) or 170 Msps in analogue modes
- HDMI audio capture with streaming from each DVI channel
- ~800 MB/s bandwidth per capture processor, 3.2 GB/s for the card
4K fähig Ja
DVI IN 4x
Datenblatt visionhd4_vd-eu.pdf (632.78 KB )