The VisionRGB-E2S, a stand alone PCI Express x4 plug in capture card, delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth providing a further improvement to the 480MB/s of the VisionRGB-E2. This video capture has two complete capture channels supporting up to 1920x1200 DVI or 2048x1536 Analog resolution.
The VisionRGB-E2S captures the Analog/DVI data and triple buffers it into onboard storage. This data is then copied using DMA to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
When a Datapath graphics card is used, the VisionRGB-E2S capture card transfers the data directly to the graphics card thereby increasing performance. The VisionRGB-E2S capture card sends the relevant portions of each channel to use its graphics engine to render the data. This fully utilises the hardware and dramatically increases performance.
When the RGB/DVI data is displayed on a non Datapath graphics card, the VisionRGB-E2S sends the data to system memory or direct to the graphics card, dependant on the software used for display.
The VisionRGB-E2S capture card is an ideal solution for applications require the capture of Analog or DVI sources in real time. Typical applications include:
- Viewing Analog or DVI sources from PCs, MACs, Industrial or medical equipment, cameras and other video equipment
- Streaming video applications
- Video wall controllers
For streaming applications, the VisionRGB-E2S can be used with Windows® Media Encoder to compress and stream captures video. To replay the video, use Windows® Media Player.
Any application compatible with Windows® Direct-Show technology can use the VisionRGB-E2S video capture card due to its built in WDM support.
VIDEO STREAMING SUPPORT
DirectX WDM streaming driver supports the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Dataton WatchOut
- Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Microsoft Windows® Media Encoder
- VideoLAN VLC
- NorPix StreamPix
- Adobe Flash Encoder
- AMCap and other DirectShow compatible software.
For further details see the Datapath DirectShow SDK documentation supplied as part of a typical installation.
The VisionRGB-E2S capture card is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring timing and format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the VisionRGB-E2S application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
The VisionRGB series is ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Medical imaging: Capture legacy RGB modalities
- Multi display presentation software: Recommended by industry leaders Dataton WATCHOUTTM
- Digital signage: Integrated by C-nario into their world class, open platform digital signage software solutions
- Machine vision: Acquire high resolution camera outputs
- Voyage data recorders: Capture radar images
- Simulation/military: Acquire high resolution video and simulation for command and control
Artikelnummer 8680-0014-01 Administrator Datapath Lieferzeit 2-14 Tage
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather
- On board processor for real time mode and sync detection
- When used with the Datapath range of graphics card, the CPU load is negligible even if the image is being upscaled to a video wall, resulting in real time performance
- The VisionRGB-E2S captures data at a maximum pixel rate of 340MHz. Once captured, the data is converted to either 555, 565 or 888 pixel and YUV modes display formats and then transferred over the PCI bus to host memory, for display on the desktop
- HD capture for each channel up to 1080P at 60 frames per second, HDMI capture up to 1080P and DVI up to 1920 x 1200
- Dynamic input source selection
- Administrator mode
- Update indicator
- The VisionRGB-E2s application program is also built into the Datapath Wall Control-red video wall software
DVI IN 2x