With MIMO technology enhanced, the WML-3565 enables you to connect to wireless networks at farther distances than before. The WML-3565 has three built-in antennas: two for signal reception and one for high power signal transmission. Not only the connection distance is enhanced, but also the "dead spots" in the network will be reduced. For WLAN security issues, the WML-3565 supports 64/128-bit WEP / WPA and WPA2 data encryptions that protect your wireless network from eavesdropping.
In order to meet the multimedia data bandwidth requirement, IEEE 802.11e Quality of Service (QoS) (The Wi-Fi Alliance defined WMM as a profile of the IEEE 802.11e) extensions for 802.11 networks will help to define the priorities of the data traffics by the data categories to provide enhanced multimedia support. The WML-3565 supports the advanced technology for sure.
The WML-3565 supports higher data throughput than the IEEE 802.11g standard (up to 54Mbps). It supports specific ways to increase the data transfer rate at a time; compress the data and decrease the waiting time to send the next data to the Routers or APs. This feature is called Turbo Mode. When the card is connecting to the Routers or APs with the proprietary feature, the wireless network will be more effective.
Artikelnummer 8658-0333-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
Works with both IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11g products
• Farther coverage, less dead spaces and higher throughput with MIMO technology
• Supports Turbo Mode to enhance the data transfer speed within the specific wireless
network (the connected AP must support Turbo mode as well)
• Supports WMM (WiFi Multi-Media) function to meet the multi-media data bandwidth
requirement (the connected AP and the application must support WMM as well)
• Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA (TKIP with IEEE 802.1x), WPA2 (AES with IEEE
802.1x) functions for high level of security
• Supports CCX 2.0 (Cisco Compatible Extensions) for the radio monitoring and fast
• Automatic fallback increases data security and reliability
• Supports the most popular operating system: Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP and Server
• Supports 32-bit CardBus interface
WLAN-Standard 802.11b, 802.11g
Datenblatt wml-3565_vd-eu.pdf (724.82 KB )