Cost-effective Wireless Solution with Superior Performance
The WNAP-7325 is designed to provide a highly-stable, better performance and cost-effective wireless solution in outdoor backhaul deployment. It offers significant range and excellent throughput compared to the traditional 802.11a wireless device while using the same transmission power. Via the embedded 14dBi dual-polarization (vertical and horizontal) directional antenna, it provides good diversity coverage and better noise immunity effect, thus increasing the real performance reaching over 100Mbps at 5km of long distance connection.
Designed for Various Requirements
The WNAP-7325 is dedicatedly designed for WISP solution that provides CPE users with Internet access via the WISP provider in rural areas. Besides, it caters to various wireless communication connectivities (AP / Client / WDS PtP / WDS PtMP / Repeater), thus meeting users’ application requirements.
Advanced Security and Rigorous Authentication
The WNAP-7325 supports WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK wireless encryptions, the advanced WPA2-AES mechanism and 802.1X RADIUS authentication, which can effectively prevent eavesdropping by unauthorized users or bandwidth occupied by unauthenticated wireless access. Furthermore, any users are granted or denied access to the Wireless LAN network based on the ACL (Access Control List) that the administrator pre-established. In addition, with the multiple-SSID feature, you can set up different wireless networks. The WNAP-7325 can therefore serve as a virtual access point for segmented networks tailored to any industrial need.
Less Interference, Highly Reliable Connection
By using 5GHz frequency band, the WNAP-7325 can easily avoid much interference coming from the environment where there are a maximum of 24 non-overlapping channels. Therefore, the WNAP-7325 is definitely suitable for such applications as IP surveillance, backhaul link of building to building and backbone of public service. Additionally, the self-healing/schedule reboot capability keeps connection alive all the time.
Flexible and Reliable Outdoor Characteristics
The WNAP-7325 is perfectly suitable to be installed in outdoor environments and harsh locations. With IP55 and outdoor UV resistance enclosure, the WNAP-7325 can perform normally under rigorous weather conditions. With the proprietary Power over Ethernet (PoE) design, the WNAP-7325 can be easily installed in the areas where power outlets are not available.
Easy Deployment and Management
With user-friendly Web UI and step-by-step setup wizard, the WNAP-7325 is easy to install, even for users who never experience in setting up a wireless network. Furthermore, with the Planet Smart Discovery Utility and SNMP-based management interface, the WNAP-7325 is convenient to be managed and configured remotely.
Artikelnummer 8658-0338-01 Administrator PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
Industrial Compliant Wireless LAN and LAN
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n wireless technology capable of up to 300Mbps data rate
- Backward compatible with 802.11a standard
- Equipped with 10/100Mbps RJ-45 ports for LAN and WAN with auto MDI/ MDI-X supported
Fixed-network Broadband Router
- Supported connection types in WISP mode: Dynamic IP/ Static IP/ PPPoE
- Supports virtual server and DMZ for various networking applications
- Supports DHCP server, UPnP and Planet DDNS
RF Interface Characteristics
- Built-in 14dBi dual-polarization antenna
- High output power up to 500mW with multiply-adjustable transmit power control
Outdoor Environmental Characteristics
- IP55 enclosure
- Passive Power over Ethernet design
- Operating temperature: -20~70°C
Multiple Operations and Wireless Modes
- Multiple operation modes: Bridge and WISP
- Multiple wireless modes: AP, Client CPE (WISP), WDS PtP, WDS PtMP and Repeater
- Supports multiple-SSIDs to allow users to access different networks through a single AP
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
Secure Network Connection
- Advanced security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) and 802.1x RADIUS authentication
- Supports MAC address filtering
- TDMA technology enhances greater wireless efficiency
Easy Installation and Management
- Web-based UI and Quick Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Planet Smart Discovery Utility allows administrator to discover and locate each AP
- SNMP-based management interface
- System status monitoring includes DHCP Client and System Log
RJ45 Ports 1 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 300 Mbps WLAN-Standard 802.11n, 802.11a Frequenzband 5 GHz
Datenblatt wnap-7325_vd-eu.pdf (2.43 MB )
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein
PLANETEthernet Lightning Arrest Box
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um Ihren Preis zu sehen