Multiple Wireless Network Technologies for Greater Access
PLANET Wireless Portable Broadband Router, the WNRT-300 features 802.11n radio with 1T1R antenna technology compliant with 802.11b/g/n standards. Compared with general wireless routers, the WNRT-300 offers more powerful and flexible capability for business demands to access Internet with true mobility and range extension of wireless network.
More Flexibility and Mobility
With the tiny-sized and stylish design, the WNRT-300 is easy to carry for the true mobility. It can operate in various environments with the hardware switch modes including AP, Router, and Client, which help to immediately set up a wireless network without software configuration. The portable design and operation flexibility make the WNRT-300 suitable for travelling, moving and outdoor applications.
Built-in High Capacity Battery
The WNRT-300 has one built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery and its power is supplied through mini USB interface. The power can be directly charged via the computer's USB port, thus increasing the convenience even when there is no power outlet available.
One-touch Secure Wireless Connection
In order to simplify security settings for home and SOHO network, the WNRT-300 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) with configuration in PBC and PIN type. Just push the WPS button or key in the PIN code and the secure connection between the WNRT-300 and the wireless clients can be built immediately, which offers users a convenient and fast method to construct a secure wireless network.
Wide Range of Wireless Security Support
To secure the wireless communication, the WNRT-300 supports most up-to-date encryptions including WPA/WPA2-PSK with TKIP/AES. Made to fulfill enterprise and various applications demand, the WNRT-300 enhances security and management features such as multiple SSID and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN support. It can create up to 5 virtual standalone AP with 5 different SSID according to individual security levels and encryption scheme of various wireless devices. Even more, the VLAN support allows multiple SSID to access Internal VLAN topology.
Advanced Firewall Security
In the Router mode, the WNRT-300 supports NAT functions and allows multiple users to access Internet via only one single legal IP. It provides Port Forwarding and DMZ for LAN PC to act as an application server. Furthermore, the advanced firewall by the WNRT-300 can protect your Intranet clients from unauthorized accesses and various DoS attacks from the Internet. In aspect of the firewall, the WNRT-300 provides IP/ MAC/ Port/ URL filtering, and prevents possible hackers attack.
Easy Setup Anytime, Anywhere
The WNRT-300 provides a total solution for home and business users. With the High Speed 802.11n wireless technology, the WNRT-300 is easy to integrate the wireless devices with existing wired network.
Artikelnummer 8658-0325-01 Hersteller PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
Industrial Compliant Wireless LAN & LAN
– Compliant with IEEE 802.11n wireless technology capable of up to 150Mbps data rate
– Backward compatible with 802.11b/g standard
– Equipped with one 10/100Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet port for LAN/WAN, Auto MDI/MDI-X supported
• Wireless Network Range Extender
– Multiple Wireless Modes: AP, WDS, Repeater, Universal Repeater, Client
– Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia), Wireless QoS
– Supports IAPP (Inter Access Point Protocol), Wireless Roaming
• Fixed-network Broadband Router
– Supported Internet types: Dynamic IP/ Static IP/ PPPoE/ L2TP/ PPTP
– Supports Static & Dynamic (RIP1 and 2) Routing
– Supports IP / MAC-Based Bandwidth Control
– Supports 802.1d STP & IGMP Proxy
• Secure Network Connection
– Advanced security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-Enterprise/ WPA2-Enterprise and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
with TKIP/AES Encryption, 802.1x Authentication
– Built-in NAT firewall features with Port/ IP/ MAC/ URL Filtering, and DoS protection
– Supports 802.1Q VLAN
• Advanced Networking Function for Specific Application
– Supports multiple sessions IPSec, L2TP, PPTP, and IPv6 VPN pass-through
– Supports Port Forwarding, DMZ, UPnP and Dynamic DNS for various networking applications
– Supports DHCP Server
• Easy to Install & Management
– Web-Based UI and setup Wizard for easy configuration
– System status monitoring includes DHCP Client and System Log
• Flexible Application & Business-oriented design
– Portable and Pocket-sized design for true mobility
– Hardware switchable operation modes: Router / AP / Client
– One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
– Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
RJ45 Ports 1 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 150 Mbps WLAN-Standard 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n Frequenzband 2.4 GHz
Datenblatt wnrt-300_vd-eu.pdf (1.21 MB )