8-in x 3-out Multi-Format AV Matrix Switcher
The Roland XS Series - the new line of Multi-Format Matrix Switchers designed for fixed installations requiring high-quality integrated video and audio conversion and switching.
The series is very adaptable supporting eight HDMI, RGB/Component/S-video/Composite inputs and up to HDMI or HDBaseT outputs with scalers to support picture-in-picture, resizing, rotating, and flipping. Audio can be embedded into outputs via 8 stereo audio inputs (2 mic) and/or HDMI audio as well as de-embedded on output. Additional features include iPad control, EDID emulation and HDCP management.
The XS Series is available in three configurations: 8-in x 4-out (XS-84H), 8-in x 3-out (XS-83H), and 8-in x 2-out (XS-82H) and is ideal for many applications that include conference rooms, education, 4K switching to 1080p, performing art centers, churches, convention centers and teleconferencing.
Artikelnummer 8678-0012-01 Hersteller Roland Lieferzeit 7-14 Tage
- Inputs: 8 HDMI and 8 RGB/Component/S-video/Composite analog video
- Outputs: 2, 3 or 4 HDMI and 2, 3 or 4 HDBaseT (*Switchable HDMI or HDBaseT per output)
- Support for maximum resolution of WUXGA and 1080p, with built-in scalers
- 8 stereo line inputs (2 mic compatible with 48V phantom) with built-in AD/DA conversion andembedded/de-embedded HDMI audio
- 16 channel (8 stereo) digital audio mixer with audio digital effects (HPF, 4 Band EQ, noise gate/expander,and compressor) and outputs delay.
- Support for RS-232C, network, and iPad control
Reichweite < 100 m HDbaseT 3-Play HDCP compliant Ja Steuerung Bedienfeld, RS-232, IP, USB
HDMI IN 8x VGA IN 8x Audio IN 8x embedded Audio
8x analog Audio
HDMI OUT 3x Audio OUT 3x embedded Audio
3x analog Audio
CATx OUT 3x
Brochure xs-series_brochure_vd-eu.pdf (5 MB )