The IDK GF-100 is a handy video analyzer for HDMI/DVI devices. The GF-100 can be used for testing source/sink devices, monitoring DDC between source and sink devices, testing signal transmission, and so on.
Artikelnummer 8673-0047-01 Administrator IDK Lieferzeit 2-5 Tage
Testing source devices
- Displaying video status: Displaying resolution, frame rate, HDCP status, Deep Color, Color space, aspect ratio, video timing, signal status, info frame information, etc.
- Displaying audio status: Displaying audio format, number of channels, sampling frequency, sample bit length, speaker's position, header information, info frame information, etc.
- EDID Emulator: Editing EDID of the GF-100 flexibly to check source operation, Copying sink device EDID
Testing sink devices (Monitor)
- Displaying EDID: Loading EDID and displaying specs of sink device including resolution, color space, Deep Color, audio format, speakers, etc.
- Output test pattern: Output test patterns such as color bar, gray scale, cross hatch, and stripe (XGA - QWXGA, 720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- Output test tone: Outputs test tone and speakers can be tested at each audio channel (1000Hz, 400Hz, 80Hz, 30Hz)
- Displaying communication status between source and sink devices regarding EDID or protocols of HDCP.
- Built-in memory can save event logs such as errors and recovery, input and disconnection of signals.
Transmission test (Cable)
- GF-100 sends pseudo random signals and receive it by itself to display transmission quality. Dot clock can be selected between 50 MHz - 225 MHz.
- More detailed status is displayed in Web Interface
Steuerung Bedienfeld, Web Interface HDCP compliant Ja
HDMI IN 2x
HDMI OUT 2x