A Perfect Managed PoE+ Switch with Full PoE+ Power Budget
PLANET GS-5220-8P2T2S is a Layer 2+ Managed Gigabit Switch, which supports both IPv4 and IPv6 protocolsand Layer 3 static routing capability, and provides 8 10/100/1000BASE-T ports featuring 30-watt 802.3at PoE+, 2 additional Gigabit copper ports and another 2 extra 100/1000BASE-X SFP fiber slots. Each of the eight Gigabit ports provides 30 watts of power, which means a total power budget of up to 240 watts can be utilized simultaneously without considering the different types of PoE applications being employed. It provides a quick, safe and cost-effective Power over Ethernet network solution to IP security surveillance for small businesses and enterprises.
Centralized Power Management for Gigabit Ethernet PoE Networking
To fulfill the needs of higher power required PoE network applications with Gigabit speed transmission, the GS-5220-8P2T2S features high-performance Gigabit IEEE 802.3af PoE (up to 15.4 watts) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30 watts) on all ports. It perfectly meets the power requirement of PoE VoIP phone and all kinds of PoE IP cameras such as IR, PTZ, speed dome cameras or even box type IP cameras with built-in fan and heater for high power consumption.
The GS-5220-8P2T2S’s PoE capabilities also help to reduce deployment costs for network devices as a result of freeing from restrictions of power outlet locations. Power and data switching are integrated into one unit, delivered over a single cable and managed centrally. It thus eliminates cost for additional AC wiring and reduces installation time.
Built-in Unique PoE Functions for Surveillance Management
As a managed PoE Switch for surveillance network, the GS-5220-8P2T2S features intelligent PoE management functions:
■ PD Alive Check
■ Scheduled Power Recycling
■ SMTP/SNMP Trap Event Alert
■ PoE Schedule
Intelligent Powered Device Alive Check
The GS-5220-8P2T2S can be configured to monitor a connected PD (Powered Device) status in real time via ping action. Once the PD stops working and it is without response, the GS-5220-8P2T2S will resume the PoE port power and bring the PD back to work. It will greatly enhance the network reliability through the PoE port resetting the PD’s power source, thus reducing administrator management burden.
Scheduled Power Recycling
The GS-5220-8P2T2S allows each of the connected PDs to reboot at a specified time each week. Therefore, it will reduce the chance of PD crash resulting from buffer overflow.
SMTP/SNMP Trap Event Alert
Though most NVR or camera management software offers SMTP email alert function, the GS-5220-8P2T2S further provides event alert function to help to diagnose the abnormal device owing to whether or not there is a break of the network connection, loss of PoE power or the rebooting response by the PD Alive Check process.
PoE Schedule for Energy Saving
Besides being used for IP surveillance, the GS-5220-8P2T2S is certainly applicable to build any PoE network including VoIP and wireless LAN. Under the trend of energy saving worldwide and contributing to the environmental protection on the Earth, the GS-5220-8P2T2S can effectively control the power supply besides its capability of giving high watts power. The “PoE schedule” function helps you to enable or disable PoE power feeding for each PoE port during specified time intervals and it is a powerful function to help SMBs and enterprises save energy and budget.
Solution for IPv6 Networking
With the support for IPv6/IPv4 protocol, and easy and friendly management interfaces, the GS-5220-8P2T2S is the best choice for IP surveillance, VoIP and wireless service providers to connect with the IPv6 network. It also helps SMBs to step in the IPv6 era with the lowest investment and without having to replace the network facilities even though ISPs establish the IPv6 FTTx edge network.
IPv4 and IPv6 VLAN Routing for Secure and Flexible Management
To help customers stay on top of their businesses, the GS-5220-8P2T2S not only provides ultra high transmission performance and excellent layer 2 technologies, but also offers IPv4/IPv6 VLAN routing feature which allows to crossover different VLANs and different IP addresses for the purpose of having a highly-secure, flexible management and simpler networking application.
Robust Layer2 Features
The GS-5220-8P2T2S can be programmed for advanced switch management function, such as dynamic port link aggregation, Q-in-Q VLAN, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), Layer 2/4 QoS, bandwidth control andIGMP/MLD snooping. The GS-5220-8P2T2S allows the operation of a high-speed trunk combining multiple ports. Supporting 6 trunk groups, it enables a maximum of up to 8 ports per trunk and supports connection fail-over as well.
The SGS-5220-8P2T2S offers comprehensive layer 2 to layer 4 access control list (ACL) for enforcing security to the edge. It can be used to restrict network access by denying packets based on source and destination IP address, TCP/UDP port number or defined typical network applications. Its protection mechanism also comprises802.1x Port-based and MAC-based user and device authentication. With the private VLAN function, communication between edge ports can be prevented to ensure user privacy.
Enhanced Security and Traffic Control
The GS-5220-8P2T2S also provides DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard and Dynamic ARP Inspection functions to prevent IP snooping from attack and discard ARP packets with invalid MAC address. The network administrator can now build highly-secure corporate networks with considerably less time and effort than before.
User-friendly Secure Management
For efficient management, the GS-5220-8P2T2S is equipped with console, web and SNMP management interfaces. With the built-in web-based management interface, theGS-5220-8P2T2S offers an easy-to-use, platform independent management and configuration facility. The GS-5220-8P2T2S supports SNMP and it can be managed via any management software based on the standard SNMP v1 and v2 protocols. For reducing product learning time, the GS-5220-8P2T2S offers Cisco-like command via Telnet or console port and customer doesn’t need to learn new command from these switches. Moreover, the GS-5220-8P2T2S offers remote secure management by supporting SSH, SSL and SNMPv3 connection which can encrypt the packet content at each session.
Flexible and Extendable Solution
The 2 mini-GBIC SFP slots built in the GS-5220-8P2T2S support dual speed as it features 100BASE-FX and 1000BASE-SX/LX SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) fiber-optic modules. Now the administrator can flexibly choose the suitable SFP transceiver according to not only the transmission distance, but also the transmission speed required. The distance can be extended from 550 meters to 2km (multi-mode fiber) and up to 10/20/30/40/50/70/120 kilometers (single-mode fiber or WDM fiber). They are well suited for applications within the enterprise data centers and distributions.
Intelligent SFP Diagnosis Mechanism
The GS-5220-8P2T2S supports SFP-DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitor) function that greatly helps network administrator to easily monitor real-time parameters of the SFP transceivers, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage.
Artikelnummer 8658-0575-01 Administrator PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
- 10-Port 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 copper with 8-Port IEEE 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet Injector function
- 2 100/1000BASE-X mini-GBIC/SFP slots
- RJ45 console interface for basic management and setup
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at High Power over Ethernet end-span PSE
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet end-span PSE
- Up to 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af/802.3at devices powered
- Supports PoE Power up to 30.8 watts for each PoE port
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100 meters
- PoE Management - Total PoE power budget control- Per port PoE function enable/disable- PoE Port Power feeding priority- Per PoE port power limitation- PD classification detection- PD alive check- PoE schedule- PD power recycling schedule
Layer 2 Features
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
- High performance of Store-and-Forward architecture and runt/CRC filtering eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Storm Control support - Broadcast / Multicast / Unknown unicast
- Supports VLAN- IEEE 802.1Q tagged VLAN- Up to 255 VLANs groups, out of 4094 VLAN IDs- Supports provider bridging (VLAN Q-in-Q, IEEE 802.1ad)- Private VLAN Edge (PVE)- Protocol-based VLAN- MAC-based VLAN- Voice VLAN
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol - STP, IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol- RSTP, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol- MSTP, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, spanning tree by VLAN- BPDU Guard
- Supports Link Aggregation - 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)- Cisco ether-channel (static trunk)- Maximum 6 trunk groups, up to 8 ports per trunk group- Up to 16Gbps bandwidth (full duplex mode)
- Provides port mirror (many-to-1)
- Port mirroring to monitor the incoming or outgoing traffic on a particular port
- Loop protection to avoid broadcast loops
Layer 3 IP Routing Features
- Supports maximum 32 static routes and route summarization
Quality of Service
- Ingress Shaper and Egress Rate Limit per port bandwidth control
- 8 priority queues on all switch ports
- Traffic classification - IEEE 802.1p CoS- TOS/DSCP/IP Precedence of IPv4/IPv6 packets- IP TCP/UDP port number- Typical network application
- Strict priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) CoS policies
- Supports QoS and In/Out bandwidth control on each port
- Traffic-policing policies on the switch port
- DSCP remarking
- Supports IGMP Snooping v1, v2 and v3
- Supports MLD Snooping v1 and v2
- Querier mode support
- IGMP Snooping port filtering
- MLD Snooping port filtering
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) support
- Authentication - IEEE 802.1x Port-based/MAC-based network access authentication- Built-in RADIUS client to co-operate with the RADIUS servers- TACACS+ login users access authentication- RADIUS/TACACS+ users access authentication
- Access Control List - IP-based Access Control List (ACL)- MAC-based Access Control List
- Source MAC/IP address binding
- DHCP Snooping to filter un-trusted DHCP messages
- Dynamic ARP Inspection discards ARP packets with invalid MAC address to IP address binding
- IP Source Guard prevents IP spoofing attacks
- Auto DoS rule to defend DoS attack
- IP address access management to prevent unauthorized intruder
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack management
- Switch Management Interfaces - Console/Telnet Command Line Interface- Web switch management- SNMP v1, v2c, and v3 switch management- SSH/SSL secure access
- IPv6 IP Address/NTP/DNS management
- Built-in Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) client
- BOOTP and DHCP for IP address assignment
- System Maintenance - Firmware upload/download via HTTP/TFTP- Reset button for system reboot or reset to factory default- Dual Images
- DHCP Relay
- DHCP Option82
- User Privilege levels control
- NTP (Network Time Protocol)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and LLDP-MED
- Network Diagnostic - ICMPv6/ICMPv4 Remote Ping- Cable Diagnostic technology provides the mechanism to detect and report potential cabling issues
- SMTP/Syslog remote alarm
- Four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms and events)
- SNMP trap for interface Linkup and Linkdown notification
- System Log
- PLANET Smart Discovery Utility for deployment management
RJ45 Ports 8 SFP Ports 2 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps PoE Standard 802.3af, 802.3at Manageable Ja
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein
PLANET16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps 802.3at PoE + 4-Port Gigabit TP / SFP Combo Managed Switch
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um Ihren Preis zu sehen
PLANETPlanet 24-Port, 10, 100, 1000, Mbps, 802.3at, PoE, Shared, SFP, Managed Switch
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um Ihren Preis zu sehen
PLANET24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps 802.3at PoE+ with 4-Port Shared SFP Managed Switch
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um Ihren Preis zu sehen