The HDC-RH221UHD is two-input HDBaseT receiver with EDID emulator for sending HDMI, DVI, and HDBaseT input signals at up to 4K@60 over a Category cable without compression or processing.
Input video signals are converted to HDBaseT format and can be transmitted up to 100 m (328 ft.); 1080p (24 bit) video signals can be sent up to 150 m (492 ft.) in Long reach mode.
The HDC-RH221UHD includes two HDMI outputs and one HDBaseT output. The HDMI OUT1 enables down conversion outputting 4K input video at 1080p automatically or manually depending on sink device status. The two video inputs can be controlled by the front panel or an external controller.
The HDC-RH221UHD also features Daisy chain for extending and distributing video, audio, and control signals. In addition, digital audio signals can be de-embedded onto the analog output signals. It supports bidirectional RS-232C communication and LAN transmission.
Internal Web pages provide system status for troubleshooting and device monitoring using a browser.
Artikelnummer 8673-0245-01 Administrator IDK Lieferzeit auf Anfrage Tage
2-input 3-distribution output extender
- Maximum resolution 4K@60 (4:4:4)
- HDCP 1.4 / 2.2 compatible
- HDR compatible
- 3D compatible
- x.v.Color support
- CAT.5E HDC / Cat5e STP / Cat6 STP cable can be used to extend up to 100 m (4K@60)
- Transmission via Cat5e UTP cable is also possible * 1
- Can be extended up to 100 m with Cat6 UTP cable * 2
- When using the long reach mode, it can be extended up to 150 m (1080p (24 bit) or less) * 3
- HDMI cable maximum distance
- 30 m: 1080p@60
- 12 m: 4K@60 (when using 18 Gbps high-speed transmission cable)
- No substantial transmission delay (within 10 μs / 100 m)
- Only OUT1 supports down-conversion (conversion from 4K to 1080p)
- Daisy chain connection possible
- Antistorm® function
- HDMI embedded audio can be output as analog audio
- RS-232C bidirectional and batch communication is possible.
- LAN transmission is possible
- EDID emulation function (with copy function)
- Built-in full function setting browser
- Automatic input channel switching
- CEC pass through between IN1 and OUT1
- Connection reset function
- Operation lock function
- HDBaseT supports RS-232C and LAN
- The main unit AC adapter connection is a lock mechanism
If it exceeds 50 m, CAT.5E HDC, Cat5e STP or Cat6 UTP / STP cable is recommended.
For 4K formats longer than 70 m, CAT.5E HDC, Cat5e STP or Cat6 STP cable is recommended.
For long reach modes over 100 m, CAT.5E HDC, Cat5e STP or Cat6 STP cable is recommended.
Please use in combination with our twisted pair cable compatible products with a maximum extension distance of 100 m or more.
HDBaseT ™ and the HDBaseT Alliancer logo are registered trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
HDMI, High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Anti-storm and connection reset are registered trademarks of IDK Corporation.
Other company names and product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of each company. In the text, the ® mark and ™ mark may be omitted.
Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
The included AC adapter is for this unit only. Do not use it with other equipment.
Farbe Schwarz Steuerung RS-232, LAN HDCP compliant Ja 4K fähig Ja
HDMI IN 1x HDBaseT In 1x
HDMI OUT 1x HDBaseT Out 2x RJ45 1x