LS-110 Media Station
- 2 Video Sources Capturing, Mixing, Switching, Recording and Live Streaming
- HDMI, RJ-45 and Streaming Inputs
- Easily Adding Background Images, Overlays, Subtitles, and Change Video Layouts to create custom and professional lecture video
- Coming with Numerous and Intuitive Control Options
- Broadcast Your Mixed Video to up to 2 Platforms Simultaneously
- Built-In Video Manager: Remote Management
- Support Group Management with ARECloud
- Fully Integrated with Panopto, Kaltura, and Opencast Video Management Systems
CAPTURE UP TO 2 VIDEO SOURCES IN A LAYOUT OF YOUR CHOOSING
Via HDMI, RJ-45 interfaces and streaming inputs, AREC LS-110 supports up to video inputs*. Users can choose 1 mixed video plus 2 individual videos recording for flexible use. LS-110 can mix audio via HDMI, 3.5mm stereo audio jacks, and USB aduio (UAC).
*LS-110 can support HDMI capture resolution up to 4Kp60.
INTUITIVE AND VERSATILE CONTROL OPTIONS
AREC Online Director supports a wide range of control options, including Web Browser (IE, Firefox), Software Application (Windows, Mac OS), Touch-Friendly Graphical User Interface*, and Mini Controller from Mobile Device. Mini Controller and GUI design bring easier and faster control than ever. Control buttons on the front of LS-110 are also provided.
*To achieve touch control, please use with a self-prepared touch display together. The on-screen GUI also supports mouse device control through USB connection.
ADDING TITLES & GRAPHICS TO YOUR VIDEO
With LS-110, users can easily switch and mix between sources, add or remove logos, backgrounds, overlay graphics, and subtitles to create their own custom and professional lecture video.
RECORDING AND BACKUP
LS-110 is integrated with Panopto, Kaltura, and Opencast platforms. It can also record and save videos on a connected USB storage. It supports automatic backup and upload of recordings after their completion to AREC MediaCenter, FTP, and SFTP servers, and can use NAS for storage.
REMOTE MANAGEMENT. SIMPLE TO INTEGRATE
With the built-in Video Manager, videos stored in the AREC Media Station can be managed remotely. Designed to work in network environment, AREC Media Station has an HTTP API that provides access to many functions in Media Station. All of the video content, metadata, and thumbnail can be delivered seamlessly for the server software integration.
Artikelnummer 8718-0003-01 Administrator AREC Lieferzeit 5-10 Tage