MediaStar Evolution is an integrated IPTV, video and Digital Signage solution distributing high definition TV and Video steams as well as file based content to any display across your IP data network.
Evolution receives content from Digital TV and Satellite antennas, processes locally generated streams from cameras and servers, and then delivers that content to the screens, media players, laptops and tablets in your organisation. Evolution Media Management software gives you total control of your infrastructure and allows for pin point targeting of all your media assets on the basis of location, time or content.
Cabletime’s MediaStar iVOD solution provides fast access to media content libraries. Two types of iVOD service are available. A central video server fast streaming content to iOS and Android devices, PCs and MediaStar Media Players. In addition our distributed iVOD service will load content to remote MediaStar Media Players where high bandwidth to a central media library is not available or cost effective.
MediaStar Interactive Video On Demand
• iVOD can operate as a centralised server for streaming in high bandwidth environments or distribute content to a wider network of MediaStar Media Players where there is a lower available bitrate
• iVOD content is easily accessible from PCs, iOS and Android devices using the MediaStar Media Portal
• MediaStar Media Players offer full control of iVOD content using timed playlists and user selectable channels. Full onscreen control of content is possible with play/pause/skip
• iVOD media libraries are created by dragging content onto the MediaManager Workspace or into the ingestion folder of the Media Manager server
• A wide number of file formats are supported with all content automatically converted to a suitable iVOD format by MediaManager
• Content in the iVOD server is represented as icons that can be dragged onto MediaManager Portal pages, playlists and user selectable channels
Artikelnummer 8613-0144-00 Administrator MediaStar Systems Lieferzeit 2-10 Tage
Ethernet OUT 1x