MediaStar Evolution is an integrated IPTV, video and Digital Signage solution distributing high definition TV and Video steams as well as file based content to any display across your IP data network.
Evolution receives content from Digital TV and Satellite antennas, processes locally generated streams from cameras and servers, and then delivers that content to the screens, media players, laptops and tablets in your organisation. Evolution Media Management software gives you total control of your infrastructure and allows for pin point targeting of all your media assets on the basis of location, time or content.
MediaStar Digital Media Decoders are a powerful and ultra reliable, solid state “out of the box” solution for your entire IP Television, Digital Signage and Digital media delivery requirements.
• Decodes H264 and MPEG-2 network streams
• Plays video files from onboard memory
• Browser renders HTMLs; JPEGS; PNGS and Web pages
• Low power consumption - DC adaptor or PoE options
• Supports DVB Subtitles, Tickers, Stereo audio and Multi language selection
• Display control via CEC (HDMI) and RS232; Alarm inputs x 2
• IR pass back - for back channel IR support
• Multicast/Unicast UDP based AV streams.
• H.264 and MPEG-2 video/audio contained in an MPEG-2 TS. (480i, 480p, 576i, 576p formats).
• Locally Stored Files (on-board memory of 8GB to 128 GB by option)
• HDMI Digital
• CEC Support for screen control
• SD 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p
• HD 720p (60fps), 1080i (50/60)
• Audio Decoding
• MPEG-1/2 Audio Layers I, II
• MPEG-2/4 HE-AAC LC
• Downmix multi channels to stereo
• Audio Out - Connectors
• HDMI - Digital Stereo Audio
• 3.5mm Jack - Analogue Stereo Audio
Communications and Control
• Network Ethernet 10/100 Base T. RJ-45 modular jack with integrated LEDs.
• Mode of Operation: Standalone or controlled by the MediaStar Media Manager Software.
• IP Setup and Control:
• Configuration via On-Board Browser/Remote status monitoring information.
• IP/RS232 control protocol to operate with 3rd party Touch Panel Controllers
• IR Control :Channel, volume and setup control via MediaStar Remote Control Unit.
• Control through on-board IR receiver or optional IR extender module.
• IR Pass Back - IR signals can be routed back via the IP network to IR controlled devices at the headend.
• RS232 Serial port, up to 115200 baud for screen on/standby/input control.
• Software Updates: Latest software can be loaded either through an IP connection to an http server or by inserting a USB key
• Dimensions: 16.5cm x 9.4cm x 3.1cm 6.5" x 3.7" x 1.2"
• Weight: 0.25Kg/0.55Ibs
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C; 32 - 104°F
• Operating Platform: Linux 2.6 Kernel
• Power Supply: AC mains adaptor, 5V DC, 2A or 802.3af Power over Ethernet option
• Power Dissipation: 7W max
Artikelnummer 8613-0118-00 Administrator Cabletime Lieferzeit 2-10 Tage
Encoding MPEG-2, H.264 Protocol UDP/MPEG2-TS Steuerung RS-232, IP, Web Interface, IR
Ethernet IN 1x
HDMI OUT 1x Audio OUT (2.2V pk-pk into a 10K Ohm load), HDMI Embeded Audio