Lightware MX8x4DVI-Pro and MX8x8DVI-Pro is an 8 input 4 output or an 8 input 8 output DVI matrix router, switching all DVI-D resolutions from 640x480 @ 60Hz to 1920 x 1200 including all HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2048 x1080. All inputs have a unique cable equalization circuit which allows using up to 50 meter cable. All outputs drive 500 mA power on DVI +5V pin to power fiber optical DVI cables.
MX8x4DVI-Pro and MX8x8DVI-Pro contains an Advanced EDID Management system. The user can emulate any EDID on the switcher's inputs independently, read out and store any attached monitor's EDID in 100 internal memory locations, upload and download EDID files using Remote Control Software. EDID is a monitor identification data, that determines for the connected computer it's native pixel resolution and refresh rates.
The DVI crosspoint switcher can be controlled through 9 pole D-sub connector via RS-232 or RS-422 protocol, and IP based Ethernet connection including web access.
Artikelnummer 8622-0005-01 Administrator Lightware Lieferzeit 14-21 Tage
- 50 meter 24 AWG cable support due to input cable equalization
- Signal Detect LEDs at each input connector – Detects active DVI-D signal
(clock channel) when connected to the input
- Single link, 1.65 Gb/s DVI-D transmission (1920x1200 or 2048x1080 max resolution)
- Supports HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i and 1080p and 2K without HDCP encoding
- Output PLL reclocking (removes jitter caused by long cables) –
– each output has a clean, jitter free signal, eliminating signal distortion caused by long cables or connector reflections, etc.
- EDID routing - advanced EDID management with EDID emulation
Steuerung Bedienfeld, RS-232, RS-422, IP, Web Interface Presets 32
DVI IN 8x
DVI OUT 8x
Datenblatt mx8x8dvi-pro_vd-eu.pdf (162.79 KB )