Cost-Optimized Managed Switch for Small and Medium Businesses
PLANET GS-4210-24T2S is an ideal Gigabit Switch which provides cost-effective advantage to local area network and is widely accepted in the SMB office network. It offers intelligent Layer 2 data packet switching and management functions, friendly web user interface and stable operation. Besides the hot IPv6 / IPv4 management and abundant L2 / L4 switching functions, the GS-4210-24T2S comes with fanless feature and green technology to provide a quiet, energy-saving, high-speed and reliable office network environment.
The GS-4210-24T2S is equipped with 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 additional100/1000BASE-X SFP interfaces with inner power system. It offers a rack-mountable, affordable, safe and reliable Gigabit network switch solution for SMBs deploying networks, or requiring enhanced data security and network traffic management.
Robust Layer 2 Features
The GS-4210-24T2S can be programmed for advanced switch management functions such as dynamic port link aggregation, 802.1Q VLAN and Q-in-Q VLAN, Multiple Spanning Tree protocol (MSTP), Loop and BPDU Guard, IGMP Snooping, and MLD Snooping. Via the link aggregation, the GS-4210-24T2S allows the operation of a high-speed trunk to combine with multiple ports such as a 16Gbps fat pipe, and supports fail-over as well. Also, the Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) is the Layer 2 protocol included to help discover basic information about neighboring devices on the local broadcast domain.
Efficient Traffic Control
The GS-4210-24T2S is loaded with robust QoS features and powerful traffic management to enhance services to business-class data, voice, and video solutions. The functionality includes broadcast / multicast / unicast storm control, per port bandwidth control, 802.1p / CoS / IP DSCP QoS priority and remarking. It guarantees the best performance at VoIP and video stream transmission, and empowers the enterprises to take full advantage of the limited network resources.
Enhanced and Secure Management
For efficient management, the GS-4210-24T2S is equipped with console, Web, Telnet and SNMP management interfaces. With the built-in Web-based management interface, the GS-4210-24T2S offers an easy-to-use, platform-independent management and configuration facility. By supporting standard Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), the switch can be managed via any standard management software. For text-based management, the switch can be accessed via Telnet and the console port. Moreover, the GS-4210-24T2S offers secure remote management by supporting HTTPS and SNMP v3 connections which encrypt the packet content at each session.
PLANET GS-4210-24T2S offers comprehensive IPv4 / IPv6 Layer 2 to Layer 4 Access Control List (ACL) for enforcing security to the edge. It can be used to restrict network access by denying packets based on source and destination IP address, TCP/UDP ports or defined typical network applications. Its protection mechanism also comprises 802.1X port-based authentication, which can be deployed with RADIUS to ensure the port level security and block illegal users. With the protected port function, communication between edge ports can be prevented to guarantee user privacy. Furthermore, port security function allows limiting the number of network devices on a given port.
Advanced Network Security
The GS-4210-24T2S also provides DHCP snooping, IP source guard and dynamic ARP inspection functions to prevent IP snooping from attack and discard ARP packets with invalid MAC address. The network administrators can now construct highly-secured corporate networks with considerably less time and effort than before.
Flexible Extension Solution
The two mini-GBIC slots built in the GS-4210-24T2S are compatible with the 100BASE-FX / 1000BASE-SX/LXSFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) fiber transceiver to uplink to backbone switch and monitor center in long distance. The distance can be extended from 550 meters to 2km (multi-mode fiber) up to above 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/120 kilometers (single-mode fiber or WDM fiber). They are well suited for applications within the enterprise data centers and distributions.
Adopting the latest chip process and green technology, the GS-4210-24T2S successfully reduces substantial power consumption with the fanless and noiseless design collocating with the effective cooler. Therefore, the GS-4210-24T2S is able to operate stably and quietly in any environment without affecting its performance.
Artikelnummer 8658-0099-02 Administrator PLANET Lieferzeit 28 Tage
- 24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit RJ45 copper
- 2 100/1000BASE-X mini-GBIC/SFP slots
- RJ45 console interface for switch basic management and setup
- Reset button for system factory default
- Hardware based 10/100Mbps, half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode, flow control and auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- 9K Jumbo frame
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports CSMA/CD protocol
Layer 2 Features
- Supports VLAN - IEEE 802.1Q tagged VLAN- Provider Bridging (VLAN Q-in-Q) support (IEEE 802.1ad)- Protocol VLAN- Voice VLAN- Private VLAN (Protected port)- Management VLAN- GVRP
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol - STP (Spanning Tree Protocol)- RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol)- MSTP (Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol)- STP BPDU Guard, BPDU Filtering and BPDU Forwarding
- Supports Link Aggregation- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)- Cisco ether-channel (Static Trunk)- Maximum 8 trunk groups, up to 8 ports per trunk group
- Provides port mirror (many-to-1)
- Loop protection to avoid broadcast loops
Quality of Service
- Ingress / Egress Rate Limit per port bandwidth control
- Traffic classification
- IEEE 802.1p CoS
- DSCP / IP Precedence of IPv4 / IPv6 packets
- Strict priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) CoS policies
- Supports IPv4 IGMP snooping v2 and v3
- Supports IPv6 MLD snooping v1, v2
- IGMP querier mode support
- IGMP snooping port filtering
- MLD snooping port filtering
- Storm Control support - Broadcast / Unknown-Unicast / Unknown-Multicast
- Authentication - IEEE 802.1X port-based network access authentication- Built-in RADIUS client to co-operate with the RADIUS servers- DHCP Option 82- RADIUS / TACACS+ authentication
- Access Control List - IPv4 / IPv6 IP-based ACL- IPv4 / IPv6 IP-based ACE- MAC-based ACL- MAC-based ACE
- MAC Security - Static MAC- MAC Filtering
- Port security for source MAC address entries filtering
- DHCP snooping to filter distrusted DHCP messages
- Dynamic ARP inspection discards ARP packets with invalid MAC address to IP address binding
- IP source guard prevents IP spoofing attacks
- DoS attack prevention
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack management
- Switch Management Interface - Local Command Line Interface- IPv4 / IPv6 Web switch management- Telnet Command Line Interface- SNMP v1, v2c and v3- HTTPs secure access
- Built-in Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) client
- Static and DHCP for IP address assignment
- System Maintenance - Firmware upload / download via HTTP / TFTP- Configuration upload / download through HTTP / TFTP- Hardware reset button for system reset to factory default
- SNTP Network Time Protocol
- Cable diagnostics
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) Protocol and LLDP-MED
- SNMP trap for interface Link Up and Link Down notification
- Event message logging to remote Syslog server
- Four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms and events)
- PLANET Smart Discovery Utility
RJ45 Ports 24 SFP Ports 2 Datenrate 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps
Datenblatt gs-4210-24t2s_vd-eu.pdf (2.17 MB )
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein
PLANET16-Port Layer 2 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch W/2 SFP Interfaces
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um Ihren Preis zu sehen