Eight-input hi-resolution seamless matrix scaler with two HDBaseT™ inputs and two mirrored HDMI / HDBaseT™ outputs
Flexibility and Versatile Connectivity
The QuickMatriX - H is a powerful hi-resolution true seamless matrix scaler featuring 8 seamless inputs and 12 input connectors (four HDMI, two DVI, two 3G-SDI, two HDBaseT™ and two universal analog). The QuickMatriX - H offers two independent program outputs with mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT™ connectors. It also supports advanced audio inputs and outputs functionalities and includes a 3G-SDI output useable as video output or Program clone.
Quality without Compromise
Based on the extremely reliable and cost-effective MIDRA™ platform, the QuickMatriX - H offers ultra-low latency image processing, uncompromising video quality, true seamless switching, custom output formats and advanced video effects for elegant AV presentations, which makes it an ideal solution for live events, fixed installations, houses of worship and educational facilities.
Simplified Integration with direct HDBaseT™ Compatibility
The QuickMatriX - H has been designed using HDBaseT™ Alliance specifications, ensuring interoperability with other HDBaseT™ certified products. It features two HDBaseT™ inputs with embedded audio, Ethernet and PoE+ support. The QuickMatriX - H also includes two HDBaseT™ outputs that can deliver digital video and embedded audio, with Ethernet pass through plus bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals up to 492 feet (150 meters) over a shielded CAT 5e/6 cable directly to HDBaseT™ enabled displays. This allows reducing installation cost and even greater flexibility for your integration requirements.
Powerful and Flexible Control Options
The QuickMatriX - H has been designed to be entirely operated from the easy-to-use front panel. Each MIDRA™ model can also be easily controlled using the intuitive drag & drop software user interface: the RCS. The QuickMatriX - H offers IP (Ethernet) control via a standard TCP/IP socket connection and an RS-232 serial interface supported by all major third-party control systems. Additionally, the QuickMatriX - H can be controlled by a comprehensive range of remote control panel options such as the RK-350 keypad or the Shot Box.
Artikelnummer 8701-0001-01 Administrator Analog Way Lieferzeit 5-10 Tage
8 Seamless Inputs
- 12 total input plugs
- 2x DVI-D up to 2048x1152@60Hz
- 4x HDMI up to 2048x1152@60Hz
- 2x Universal Analog up to 2048x1152@60Hz
- 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI up to 2K@60Hz
- 2x HDBaseT™ with PoE+ (48V; 30W) up to 2048x1152@60Hz. Support of video, embedded audio and Ethernet pass-through
2 Independent Outputs
- 2 plugs per output
- 2x HDMI up to 2048x1152@60Hz
- 2x HDBaseT™ up to 2048x1152@60Hz. Support of video, embedded audio, Ethernet, bidirectional RS232 and IR
- HDMI and HDBaseT™ outputs can output simultaneously
HDbaseT Ja Steuerung Steuersoftware, Bedienfeld, RS-232, IP
HDMI IN 4x DVI IN 4x SDI IN 2x VGA IN 4x YUV/YPbPr IN 4x YC IN 4x CV IN 4x Audio IN
- DVI (as HDMI) / HDMI / SDI Audio de-embedded
- 4x Audio stereo Analog (Balanced/Unbalanced)
- 2x S/PDIF (AES-3id compatible)
HDMI OUT 2x HDBaseT Out 2x SDI OUT 1x Audio OUT
- HDMI / SDI Audio embedded
- 2x Audio stereo Analog (Balanced/Unbalanced)
- 2x S/PDIF (AES-3id compatible)
Datenblatt u//quickmatrix-h-datasheet-en_vd-eu.pdf (678.03 KB )