QU-28S-4K22 1 to 8 (2 x 4 Group Mode) HDMI Switching Distribution Amplifier (4K, HDCP2.2, HDMI2.0, 18Gbps)
The QU-28S-4K22 is an advanced signal distribution tool providing high performance audio and video support including HDR and other features defined by the HDMI 2.0a specification. 4K HDR video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources with HDR, are able to be distributed across the 8 outputs. Pass-through of multiple digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and advanced HD Bitstream with audio sampling rates up to 192kHz are also supported. An independent HDCP management engine for each output ensures stable HDCP performance.
This Distribution Amplifier also includes a special “Group Mode” which allows the unit to function as two independent 1×4 splitters. When Group Mode is enabled, each of the 2 HDMI inputs are routed to their own discrete set of 4 outputs.
When a mixture of displays with different specifications are connected, each output can be configured to scale 4K to 1080p or apply color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0), as appropriate. Support for the CEC “active source” can be enabled command to periodically reset input selection on CEC compatible connected displays. This unit provides an intuitive set of front panel controls with an OSD as well as RS-232 control options.
Artikelnummer 8657-0161-01 Administrator CYP Lieferzeit 2-10 Tage
• HDMI 4K HDR, 18Gbps, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
• HDCP 2.2 and HDCP Backwards Compatible
• Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video signals
• 8 output HDMI splitter with 2 selectable inputs and automatic input switching support
• Special “Group Mode” allows the unit to function as two independent 1×4 splitters in a single box
• Supports current 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) formats
• Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and advanced HD Bitstream audio formats
• Independent output selection, 4K to 1080p down-scaling/color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0)
• Independent HDCP management engine for each output ensures stable performance
• Supports eight internal EDIDs, eight external EDIDs copied from connected devices, and two user provided EDIDs
• Support for the CEC System Reset
• Front-panel control buttons with OSD and RS-232
HDCP compliant Ja 3D fähig Ja 4K fähig Ja Steuerung Bedienfeld
HDMI IN 2x USB IN 1x
HDMI OUT 8x