Introduce salSHOT UltraLatency with HDMI out
salSHOT UltraLatency with HDMI and 3G-SDI Out
- • High sensitivity, low dark current noise and no smear are unique characteristics of this sensor that provide excellent image reproduction.
• Resolution 1920×1080 60p/59.94p
• Provide Two Lens 2.9 mm and 4.3mm
• Multi-format Output Video 3G-SDI,HDMI,CVBS
• Protocol / Communication
VISCA, PELCO-D/P, RS-422/485
• Multi-input Audio/IR remote
• Dimension 37x37x42.5mm (WxHxD)
• Patented Camera OSD
- • User pre-select all-in-one cable lenth 30 CM, 1 M, and 7 M as default.
All you want to know
Full HD image quality with 60fps frame rate
See every presenter or conference participant more clearly. The 1/2.8-type Exmor R CMOS image sensor captures smooth, crisply detailed, Full HD (1920 x 1080 60p/59.94p) images with extremely low noise – even in low light conditions where other cameras struggle. High frame rate (60/59.94fps) operation ensures smoother, more fluid reproduction of moving subjects.
Applicable with various lens 2.9mm/4.3mm
We provide a default lens that has an angle of view of 120°/80°. However, in case any other type of lens is required, it can be supported(other lens should be additionally purchased).
Multi-format output video 3G-SDI,HDMI,CVBS
The salSHOT UltraLatency series can simultaneously output 1080/60 or 59.94p baseband video through 3G-SDI and HDMI. Also, it supports CVBS so that our customers can easily set up with it. This capability makes the camera ideal for simultaneous recording of conferences, lectures, seminars and other live events.
Versatile connectivity options
VISCA, PELCO-D/P, RS-422/485. Support for RS-422 and 485 communication allows easy connection with a wide range of peripheral products. The camera can also be controlled via VISCA, PELCO-D/P protocols.
- • COMMUNICATION : RS-422/485
- • Power plug
- • Input terminal (Audio In/ IR In)
- • Output terminal (3G-SDI, HDMI, CVBS)