With the HS-66M HDMI Matrix Router, high definition audio and video signals from any of up to 6 sources can be sent to as many as 6 displays. While complying with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), a signal from a single source can be sent simultaneously to several displays. Its sources include HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, satellite set top boxes, and blue-rays. It can be controlled by RS-232C, LAN (TCP/IP), Infrared or front panel keys. The HS-66M compatible with HDMI version 1.3 and supports resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz with 36-bit color depth, Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD.
Demo-/Gebrauchtware. Nur noch 1 Stück verfügbar
Artikelnummer 8618-0046-01 Administrator PMD Lieferzeit 1 Tage
- A lot of switching mode: Any 6 x 6 select switching, single input to multi-output
- Various User Interface Using RS-232C, IR Remote Control and LAN, Front Keys
- HDCP Compliant at all output channels
- Compliant to HDMI V1.3, Use Silicon Image's HDMI V1.3 chip-sets
- Built in external EDID read function - HS-66M has EEPROM to save EDID data from the display and supports any HDTV with maximum resolutions. It supports even non-VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) resolution including projectors with unique resolution. This function is easy to set up by the user.
- Built noise protection circuit in each input and output ports
- Exhibition video display system
- Control of Home Theater system
HDCP compliant Ja Steuerung Bedienfeld, RS-232, IR, LAN
HDMI IN 6x
HDMI OUT 6x
Datenblatt s//hs-66m_hdmi-matrix_vd-eu.pdf (92.34 KB )