The Voyager VG-Matrix 48x is a high performance full crosspoint matrix switching and extension platform for uncompressed hi-definition video audio and RS-232 control signals over fiber optic cabling. When combined with Voyager series transmitters and receivers, the VG-Matrix can enable any end to end configuration for AV signal distribution.
The VG-Matrix 48x is modular and scalable and can be field configured in increments of 8 inputs and/or outputs up to a maximum of 48x48. Fiber I/O cards connect seamlessly to the fiber inputs or outputs of Voyager transmitters and receivers delivering matrix switching and long distance extension in one platform.
Fully populated, a 48x Voyager VG-Matrix operates as a 48x48 in simplex mode. In duplex mode, which supports two-way RS-232 and HDCP, the switch can operate as 1x47, 2x46, 47x1, 46x2, or any possible combination in between, thanks to Magenta's Flex I/O technology.
Artikelnummer 8643-0144-01 Administrator Magenta Lieferzeit 2-14 Tage
- Full-matrix crosspoint switching with Fiber I/O or Fiber I/O with HDCP
- Modular & scalable up to 48x48
- Switching and fiber extension in one platform
- FiberMAX Engine for high-bandwidth multi-signal transmission from source to display over fiber
- Uncompressed multi-format digital analog video at 1920x1200 (HDMI, DVI, VGA, YUV, Y/C, Composite) determined by connected VG-TX, VG-RX
- Multi-format audio and RS-232 determined by connected VG-TX, VG-RX
- Auto format conversion between video & audio signal types
- Distance range of up to 13,100ft/4KM determined on input and output
- Mixed singlemode and multimode fiber support
- Advanced EDID management and full HDCP compliance
- Dual redundant, hot swappable power supplies with dual AC inputs
- Hot plug support
- Magenta quality and reliability for 24/7 operation
HDCP compliant Ja Steuerung RS-232, IP
Broschüre o//voyager_series_brochure_vd-eu-gmbh.pdf (5.29 MB )