XA-HSP HDMI Surge Protection Tool
Designed to help protect your HDMI devices, the XA-HSP is a crucial tool when installing HDMI systems in locations where there can be power fluctuations caused by unstable mains power or where the site is susceptible to earthing problems or lightning strikes. Installers feedback has identified this as an issue in some geographical locations worldwide, along with applications for test beds, outside broadcast vehicles, old buildings such as places of worship, and for marine installations to name a few examples. As a completely passive device, there is no need for a PSU to be connected and thus simply connecting the XA-HSP in-line on the HDMI signal path will protect all HDMI equipment from voltage surges.
The XA-HSP is HDCP2.2 compliant and will support 4K/UHD resolutions including HDR. In addition, 3D Video signals and High Definition Audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio are also supported.
Artikelnummer 8657-0215-01 Administrator CYP Lieferzeit 2-10 Tage
- HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 Compliant
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4Kx2K (3840x2160@24/25/30/ 50/60 YUV_420 & 4096x2160@24/25 YUV_420).
- Supports bypass of high resolution digital audio formats including LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Sink +5V protection
- HDMI Cable lengths of up to 5m either side of the device is supported
- Supports CEC bypass
- Passive device (no PSU required)
Inputs 1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data] Outputs 1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data] PSU: 5V/2.6A Dimensions 52mm [W] x 50mm [D] x 23mm [H] Net Weight 60g Gross Weight 210g Farbe Schwarz HDCP compliant Ja 4K fähig Ja
HDMI IN 1x
HDMI OUT 1x