The VisionRGB-E1S has a single video capture device supporting up to 1920x1080 DVI or 2048x1536 analog resolution.
The VisionRGB-E1S captures the Analog/ DVI data and triple buffers it into onboard storage. This data is then copied using DMA to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
When a Datapath graphics card is used, the VisionRGB-E1S transfers the data directly to the graphics card thereby increasing performance. The VisionRGB-E1S capture card sends the relevant portions of each captured image to each display channel and instructs each channel to use its graphics engine to render the data. This fully utilises the hardware and dramatically increases performance.
When the RGB/DVI data is displayed on a non Datapath graphics card, the VisionRGB-E1S sends the data to system memory or direct to the graphics card, dependant on the software used for display.
The VisionRGB-E1s is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of analog or DVI sources in real time. Typical applications include:
- Viewing Analog or DVI sources from PCs, MACs, Industrial/medical equipment, cameras and other video equipment
- Streaming video applications
- Video wall controllers
The VisionRGB-E1S is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of analog or DVI sources in real time. Typical applications include:Viewing analog or DVI sources from PCs, MACs, Industrial/medical equipment, cameras and other video equipment Streaming video applications and video wall controllers.
VIDEO STREAMING SUPPORT
Direct WDM streaming driver supports the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the internet:
- Dataton WatchOut
- Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Microsoft Windows® Media Encoder
- VideoLAN VLC
- NorPix StreamPix
- Adobe Flash Encoder
- AMCap and other DirectShow compatible software
For further details see the Datapath DirectShow SDK documentation supplied as part of a typical installation.
The VisionRGB-E1S video capture card is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the timing and format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the VisionRGB-E1s application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Artikelnummer 8680-0015-01 Hersteller Datapath Lieferzeit 2-14 Tage
- Single channel RGB/DVI/HD video capture card
- Four Lane PCI Express interface with a maximum data rate of 650MB/sec
- Maximum analog RGB video capture resolution of 2048 x 1536 x 24bit
- Maximum DVI capture resolution of 1920 x 1200 x 24bit
- HD modes using the supplied DVI/ Component Adapter or DVI/HDMI Adapter (HDCP not supported)
- On card processor for real time mode and sync detection
- Support for multiple capture cards allowing up to 32 capture channels. (32 cards)
- Direct DMA driver software and streaming driver
- High quality down scaling
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB 5:5:5, 5:6:5 and 8:8:8 video formats
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather
- Support for separate H/V sync, Composite sync or Sync on Green 16 cropping windows per capture channel
- Includes WDM streaming drivers and the Datapath Vision application software
- Fully integrated with the Datapath Wall Control-red software for video wall applications
- VisionRGB-E1S is also optimised for operation with the Datapath range of graphics cards
- Support for Windows® XP/ Vista/ Server 2003/Server 2008/ Windows® 7/ Windows® 8/ Linux (NOTE: Check Linux specific features with Sales)
- Datapath SDK included for software developers
DVI IN 1x
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein um Ihren Preis zu sehen